The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Andy-type r
Mark wrote:
Andy-type r wrote:Yup awesome punch hell of a hit, rooting.for.groves but ohwel. Felt he was doing.well too that punch jist came from.nowhere lol
Drunk much?
Dam didnt think I was that far gone!
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:
EvoStu wrote:So glad Groves got battered! :lol:
I wish he had, but he didn't really was pretty even just got caught good and proper :-D
He lost EVERY round. Wasn't in it at all. He looked the worst out of the two prior to the knockout.

Hope he shuts up now. I still haven't seen an interview with Groves yet. Wonder if he'll be gracious in defeat and admit the best man beat him twice.
By Stevo07
I'm no fan of Groves but he really didn't lose every round. :lol: I had Froch ahead by 1, maybe 2 at a push until then. That said he never really hurt Froch and always got the impression he was just biding his time till the latter part of the fight when he comes alive.
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:
danneth wrote:
EvoStu wrote:So glad Groves got battered! :lol:
I wish he had, but he didn't really was pretty even just got caught good and proper :-D
He lost EVERY round. Wasn't in it at all. He looked the worst out of the two prior to the knockout.

Hope he shuts up now. I still haven't seen an interview with Groves yet. Wonder if he'll be gracious in defeat and admit the best man beat him twice.
He lost every round and you didn't see the interview, did you watch the fight? :lol:
By Stevo07
haha, Out of the first 4 rounds you could have given Groves them all or had it 2-2 depending how you score. He landed about 40 more clean punches too. Even Froch said it was neck and neck.
By danneth
Ryan1985 wrote:Jim Watt had Froch winning every round apart from the 2nd.
and look at the abuse he got for that :lol:
By danneth
scores at time of KO: Michael Pernick 65-68 (Groves), David Singh and Alejandro Lopez Cid 67-66 for Froch.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]