The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Andy-type r
Will be an epic fight, I dunno last fight should not have been stopped. I recon groves is up for it a lot more.

Froch was lucky first time around with the 9th round. He got knocked down in round 1. Groves will win, Froch is not his usual cocky, trash talking self.
By steve83
First Row Sports is usually my go to streaming site.
By andy.h
Im not so sure groves will win I think froch will have learnt a thing or two about the last fight. Will be a cracker though going to watch it up my local.
By JE_CTR
I think groves is playing a very clever game, he does seem to have rattled Froch. My money is on groves but it will be close!
By Stevo07
Froch will take Groves a lot more seriously and I could see him winning comfortably. I don't think the fight should've been stopped when it was but there's no doubt in my mind that Froch would've won anyway. Groves' legs were gone, he looked out on his feet.
By Andy-type r
Yup awesome punch hell of a hit, rooting.for.groves but ohwel. Felt he was doing.well too that punch jist came from.nowhere lol
By Mark
Andy-type r wrote:Yup awesome punch hell of a hit, rooting.for.groves but ohwel. Felt he was doing.well too that punch jist came from.nowhere lol
Drunk much?
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:So glad Groves got battered! :lol:
I wish he had, but he didn't really was pretty even just got caught good and proper :-D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]