The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By motty
jtc wrote:Holland to win on pens
Arg to win on pens [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By motty
motty wrote:
jtc wrote:Holland to win on pens
Arg to win on pens [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
:cooldude:
By 160mph_boy
I actually think Germany had their best game against Brazil, they peaked too early imo.

I fancy Argentina to win the world cup :smile:
By dcep3
But the Argentinian defence is very good and they play a very solid tight formation, if they can get Germany to commit men forward then Messi and Aguero could punish the German defence. Brazil's goal was a perfect example of how fragile they can be if Neuer forgets to play sweeper when the centre backs push up field.
By 160mph_boy
Yep i agree^^... Germany sure won't have it as easy as they did against that team of sucka's the other night. lets face it, Brazil threw in the towel after 29 minutes.

This won't be the case with Argentina. i reckon they'll get the job done!! whether they do it pretty, or just grind out a win, i reckon they will do it :salut:
By J@mes
I hope not I like the Germans, I hope its a win for them personally. Argentina play a very boring tight game and messi has been just as boring as the rest of it to watch. Nothing like watching him in club football.
By Stevo07
Thought it was the Dutch killing the game last night, never really pushed players on apart from the forward line whilst Argentina had most of the possession in forward areas.
By 160mph_boy
J@mes wrote:messi has been just as boring as the rest of it to watch. Nothing like watching him in club football.
Nothing like watching his boring world cup goals either :smile:

By J@mes
Come on son. He's had a few pearlers but he's MADE Argentina, Germany ARE a team.
By 160mph_boy
Disagree with all the above. Lavezzi has been playing great, so was Di Maria until the injury.
Higuain was playing great but had a slight dip.

LOL @ Messi is shite.

You's can go back to your armchairs now girls n boys.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]