The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By DM
Liam Type-R wrote:
Mark wrote:
Liam Type-R wrote:Germany to score first?
Hope u had money's on this

:sad: nope

anyone do 10-0? :lol:
When it went 3-0 i stuck £1 on 10-0, was getting 200/1 so i thought why not.

Quite fancy Germany to win 3-1 tomorrow night @20/1.
By J@mes
David Luiz :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
By Stevo07
Thought the Germans were lucky and pretty shite for most of the game, but Messi had his chance and bottled it.
By 160mph_boy
Stevo07 wrote:Thought the Germans were lucky and pretty shite for most of the game, but Messi had his chance and bottled it.
:salut:
By J@mes
They both had their chances. Germany were as lucky as Argentina would've been if they'd have won.
By Stevo07
Germany were just disappointing though, had Argentina won 2 or 3 in normal time you couldn't argue, they had the chances, the players choked.
By danneth
Stevo07 wrote:Thought the Germans were lucky and pretty shite for most of the game, but Messi had his chance and bottled it.

This really, Argentina had the better chances for me, when the back passed header goes back higuain has to make that 1-0
By Stevo07
Even as a Messi fan I wouldn't have given him it either. Rodriguez or Mueller off the top of my head.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]