The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By J@mes
He has been shite in the World Cup. There is no denying he has let Argentina scrape through their shite World Cup form.
By J@mes
Messi is Argentinas luck :lol: I like you though, probably more than I should :ymca:
By Stevo07
So he's shite but has dragged a shite team through. Got to love your continued mong logic. :lol:
Last edited by Stevo07 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Stevo07
dcep3 wrote:Messi has been well below his best but still clearly a class above everyone else
About right yeah.
By J@mes
Stevo07 wrote:So he's shite but has dragged a shite team through. Got to love your continued mong logic. :lol:
It was stella logic actually :lol:
By Magnificent_one
Germany should win this though. Argentina wasn't great against Holland, i was disappointed with both teams. But to bad Holland didn't win though...
Germany played a great first 30minutes against brasil, and if they play like that they will win the cup without to much trouble.
By 160mph_boy
Pfffttt Robben, and that's correct spelling of his name ;) ... and if you get excited by watching someone run and dive a lot then yeah!! he's for you. and where is he again ? oh yeah on the plane home :lol:

At least Messi stays on his feet and doesn't go down like a fag all the time :salut:
By dutch
160mph_boy wrote:Pfffttt Robben, and that's correct spelling of his name ;) ... and if you get excited by watching someone run and dive a lot then yeah!! he's for you. and where is he again ? oh yeah on the plane home :lol:

At least Messi stays on his feet and doesn't go down like a fag all the time :salut:
Oh sorry love did I spell robin wrong, just you keep finger banging messi while he saunters round the pitch like a lame mule waiting for a decent ball that won't come.

Holland were the better team, they just made the mistake of holding back plus wobben was marked out of the game.
By 160mph_boy
dutch wrote:
Holland were the better team, they just made the mistake of holding back
Quoted for biggest load of tosh i've heard this decade :roflmao:

Holding back ? it was the world cup :lol:
By dutch
160mph_boy wrote:
dutch wrote:

Lol tosh you say, both teams were holding back tbh after the whipping Brazil took, did you even watch it ffs.
By 160mph_boy
dutch wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
dutch wrote:

Lol tosh you say, both teams were holding back tbh after the whipping Brazil took, did you even watch it ffs.
The dutch weren't really holding back, they were just poor, plain and simple. Robben and VP were failing to link up and when VP did receive it he continued to put himself offside and never placed a single shot on target. De Jong was struggling to keep up with the game. it was poor performances by players that lead to their exit, and not the holding back you claim it to be.
By Stevo07
Holland were shite, Argentina marginally better making for an overall shite match.

As good as Robben was in a few games he was ineffectual in others. But I can't say i've ever enjoyed watching the diving little cunt any time I've watched him, even when he's fouled he makes a total meal of it.
J@mes wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:So he's shite but has dragged a shite team through. Got to love your continued mong logic. :lol:
It was stella logic actually :lol:
:lol:
By dutch
160mph_boy wrote:
dutch wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
dutch wrote:

The dutch weren't really holding back, they were just poor, plain and simple. Robben and VP were failing to link up and when VP did receive it he continued to put himself offside and never placed a single shot on target. De Jong was struggling to keep up with the game. it was poor performances by players that lead to their exit, and not the holding back you claim it to be.
Both teams were holding back, scared to commit, robin was marked out, VP was ill, messi was shite and heavily marked...just a poor match. Hope the final isn't that boring. The Brazil/Holland match should be interesting.
By 160mph_boy
Like i said before... Argentina have yet to have their best game i think, they could have saved it for the best stage of all, the final ;)

I feel Germany had their best game against Brazil. just remember the Ghana v Germany game, there were worrying signs for Germany. i doubt they will produce a performance like they did the other night.
By Stevo07
Germany could easily have been put out against Algeria but for some poor decision making and finishing. That said I still fancy them to do it, won't be much in it though.
By Liam Type-R
Fukc penalties off and make the cnuts play a proper game of football, no extra time.

they have to play another final if no one wins.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]