The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By 160mph_boy
With quite a strong field coming through, many have a chance this year.

I think Ronnie O Sullivan's step it up a gear performance yesterday against Joe Perry to come through such a grueling match makes him a favorite for me, and to retain his World Championship crown. Robertson and Selby also seem in good form as well.

I reckon an O Sullivan and Selby Final would be a tasty treat!!!

:smile: :smile:
By trancem
Ronnie vs. Perry was a right match to watch, having grown up watching Stephen Hendry play I kinda don't want Ronnie to win and equal/beat Hendry's record, but you cannot knock him. What a player
By 160mph_boy
Yeah mate, i also grew up watching the likes of Hendry in his prime, incredible player he was as well, even by today's standards.

Robertson looks like he could go far this year with the form he's showing.
By 160mph_boy
jtc wrote:Robertson ftw (he's a massive gamer - pc & console :lol:)

Can see him or Ronnie take it this year.
:lol: Yeah, i was watching one of his interviews... where he was saying Joe Perry keeps telling him to grow up, and leave the gaming console's alone :lol:

Yep, i would agree with you there!! i do fancy Ronnie to retain his crown though :smile:
By 160mph_boy
Whoa that crash incident is mad, and happened right near Selby's hometown :shock: spooky!!

Ronnie just didn't bring his A game to the final for me, for all he said he gave his all against Mark, he was just being modest, he was a shadow of himself pretty much throughout the match.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]