The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By jtc
Looks like it's going to be a cold one this year in New York. Who else will be watching?

I wholly expect the Broncos to wipe the floor with the Seahawks ... best defence or not, the Denver offence is almost unstoppable.
By Dixy1987
I'll be watching. Not fussed who wins as I'm an Eagles fan.

I can't see it being a one sided game at all. Denver have had the most trouble against teams who run the ball well and keep their offence off the field.

I'm going for a tight Seahawks win.
By Dixy1987
The Chargers beat them by running the ball and controlling the clock.

It's going to be a great game either way. The two best teams have made it and the fact that it's the best offence against the best defence makes it even more interesting.
By Ryan1985
Don't know too much about American Football but I watch it every year either way! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By danneth
Will be watching about 20 of us at a friends pub watch every year, don't watch much of the season like the rest of them but can't beat superbowl night :cool:
By EvoStu

I've followed the Seahawks since being a kid. I'm really hoping they get this. :bigthumb:
By jtc
The nerd in me wants the Seahawks to win, because they're owned by Paul Allen (of MS and SpaceShipOne fame) but after the record breaking season Manning has had, I kind of want the Broncos to win too. There's also talk he might retire too, so would be a fitting end to a career, just like Ray Lewis last season.
By EvoStu
jtc wrote:The nerd in me wants the Seahawks to win, because they're owned by Paul Allen (of MS and SpaceShipOne fame) but after the record breaking season Manning has had, I kind of want the Broncos to win too. There's also talk he might retire too, so would be a fitting end to a career, just like Ray Lewis last season.
Seahawks are definitely the underdog and I was reading a bleacher report the other discussing Manning's performances in cold weather and how this could be a deciding factor. It seems he doesn't like playing in cold conditions, whereas the Seahawks are used to utterly shocking weather.
By dcep3
Does any sport actually occur during a game of American Football? I've tried to watch before and seen about 30 seconds of action in half an hour, it's utter utter shite
By J
EvoStu wrote:

I've followed the Seahawks since being a kid. I'm really hoping they get this. :bigthumb:
Which one is you? The one with the tash I guess :lol:
By Josh1921
I heard Floyd may weather has placed a bet on of 13million dollars :shock:
By Sacrificial Pawn
dcep3 wrote:Does any sport actually occur during a game of American Football? I've tried to watch before and seen about 30 seconds of action in half an hour, it's utter utter shite
:lol:

First quarter took nearly an hour. I've bailed.

I'd like to like it but it's a mystery and the action too few and far between.
By jtc
This is lulz for Denver!

For anyone who watches Celebrity Juice, it's even more amusing Malcolm Smith scored that pick 6 :lol:
By jtc
This is quite unexpected! I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks scored 60+. Fair play to them, they've made the best NFL offence look like amateurs!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]