The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By *nub*
I've noticed 'the ashes' seems to be going on in the background didn't even know it was on until it was on the news that England have failed. That's how it should be. Cricket is sh-t and not enough people like it to warrant showing it on mainstream tv and news. Also just shows how pointless the game is when they won last year but fail spectacularly this year. I'm not even that against the ashes alone but England will play Australia another ten times this year as if the ashes wasn't enough. The sport is a joke. Also you don't need to talk about England not learning from last year but Australia did. They simply throw the ball and you hit it. After that they chase it. There's little skill or tactics so shut up.

Feel better now
By *nub*
That rant wasn't directed at anyone in particular btw just the game in general
By plasmaman
Two teams pretty evenly matched yet one has looked at last summer and learnt what they need to do in basic but brutal fashion. Yeah there isnt much too it but they sure as hell have made the most of it while England have whimpered and dragged their way through it'in shameful fashion.

Its quite a good game imo and has been on the telly but just in Aussie time.

Its a good day out if the weather is right which granted it mostly isnt in this Country :). Old Trafford in Manc land is almost always raining :)

Whatever the sport though we dont want to see our home nation completely ripped apart and that is the biggest disappointed with this. Theyve done nothing, shown nothing and not put up a fight.
By plasmaman
Another ridiculously easy win for the Aussies in the ODI.

The only thing England have shown is that they are consistent. Consistently fo oking sh 1 t.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]