The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Dixy1987
Cat wrote:Scotland won I hear. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Britain did. It's only Scotland when he loses. :-D
By plasmaman
Cant stand the bloke but well done to him.

Outdone on the tw a t stakes by Alex Salmond though its difficult to think of someone that could out do Salmond. Even Murrays mummy looked positively nice next to him.

Lets do what us brits (snigger) do best and now bury him in years worth of put downs and criticism now that he's finally done what we wanted someone from these islands to do for so long.
By Moxy1980
Excellent job, well done Murray.
By Fly100
If he wasn't good at Tennis the only other thing he be good at would being single.

blokes a Tw@t.
By RoBMX
Why dies everyone think he's a prat? I'm not saying he isn't, but I have seen no reason to believe he is.
By scot
Cos he's Scottish.

And it took a person from Scotland to win it.
By Omni
Fair play to him, I for one doubted he had it in him and I was wrong, I won't even try and get in on your action by counting it as a 'British' win :bigthumb:
By DM
scot wrote:Cos he's Scottish.

And it took a person from Scotland to win it.
:cool:

By dcep3
Omni wrote:Fair play to him, I for one doubted he had it in him and I was wrong, I won't even try and get in on your action by counting it as a 'British' win :bigthumb:
I agree, didn't think he had the balls to hold it together.

If it is being counted as a a Scottish win then I guess it wasn't his home championship and he shouldn't really care about it tbh
By scot
dcep3 wrote:
Omni wrote:Fair play to him, I for one doubted he had it in him and I was wrong, I won't even try and get in on your action by counting it as a 'British' win :bigthumb:
I agree, didn't think he had the balls to hold it together.

If it is being counted as a a Scottish win then I guess it wasn't his home championship and he shouldn't really care about it tbh
Dunno, Scotsman winning an Englishmans tournament that the English can't win. I'd probably be chuffed with that.
By Mark
Fair play to the guy.

Just watched his program on the BBC and he works incredibly hard
By mjhamilton
Fair play to him, winning one of the top events in his game is really something to be proud of

He also donated a large chunk of his winnings to charity so what's not to like or respect about him?
By Stevo07
One of the top sporting events in the world. He handles the media a lot better now, he used to come across very arrogant and is quite dry though I like that as I'm like that and generally can't be fucked with people either. :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]