The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Mark83
Missed it today but just watched the highlights.

:lol: at the Oreca coach driver crashing into the finish.

Shame about the crashes and Cav missing out on the chance to wear yellow.
By dcep3
I don't like the fact they've had mountain stages so early. Mountains are where the GC contenders usually go for it but no one will do it in the first few days
By dcep3
Anyone else watching the ITV4 highlights? Boardman's bit in the wind tunnel is really interesting
By Mark83
dcep3 wrote:Anyone else watching the ITV4 highlights? Boardman's bit in the wind tunnel is really interesting
Yep. Enjoying their coverage. Always used to watch it on Eurosport but ITV4 has been really good and what I've been watching the TdF on. I can stream ITV4 on tv catchup so I can watch/listen at work.
By dandemoraliser
agree, coverage is very good and is better than waiting 3 hours for something to happen only then for it to happen during a break and watching a re-run anyways!

Has Cav left it two late for green jersey? :think:
By Mark83
dcep3 wrote:Anyone else watching the ITV4 highlights? Boardman's bit in the wind tunnel is really interesting
Did you watch it last night? They added up all the marginal gains and it improved efficiency by 17% which over the Tour would save over 3hrs.
By plasmaman
Awesome ride by the chunky froomey. Good job he has some excess flab otherwise there'll be nothing left of him in a couple of weeks :)
By dcep3
You don't usually see those sort of time gaps until further into the tour.
dandemoraliser wrote:
don't think he's too interested, think he just wants stage wins as he doesn't have the all round ability of Sagan
By dandemoraliser
dcep3 wrote:You don't usually see those sort of time gaps until further into the tour.
dandemoraliser wrote:
don't think he's too interested, think he just wants stage wins as he doesn't have the all round ability of Sagan
don't think anyone does.

Also whats with this pesky south american :lol: Handing everyone their arse :bumsmack: :lol:
By dcep3
definitely on drugs :shouldbeinteresting:

How long before someone in Sky starts a fight with a journalist.

Also by the sounds of it Sky are getting a lot of crap from fans, why are they not targeting proven drug takers (whose performances have also suddenly taken a downturn) like Contador and Schleck
By Mark83
ITV4 aired an interesting feature on doping on the last rest day. David Millar gave a very honest interview saying Garmin will give ex-dopers a chance whereas Sky's zero tolerance policy encourages people to continue hiding it.
By dcep3
I think the Garmin policy is ok at the moment but there needs to be a transition to the Sky policy
By dandemoraliser
Think Sky have had their weaknesses shown this year (excusing Thomas of course! poor bloke) They aren't what they were last year, got porte doing his bit but they did flake pretty quick into that climb, Kennaugh? wtf?
By dcep3
But they have lost a few good climbing domestiques from last year, the Russian? bloke is out however...... the biggest reason is that Wiggins had Froome as his right hand man last year. I would love to have seen Wiggins helping Froome out this year but I get the feeling he would rather not ride if he's not team leader

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]