The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By TimEP3
Had £5 on Neymar FGS and Brazil 2-1. OG doesn't count in FGS bets so i was on for £300 had that useless c*nt of a keeper not fluffed his lines, again, for that last goal. Jesus wept. Sh*te defeding, sh*te toe poke, sh*te 'keeping. Needless to say, i was none too charmed!
By m1ke
I put all my winnings from Owen Coyle being appointed Wigan manager (around £500) on Spain to win the world cup at 7/2.
By J@mes
smartie wrote:Cameroon 3 - Mexico 2 isnt looking too good. :lol:
No :lol: I don't think these retarded linesmen want any actual goals. I'd put everything you had on 0-0
By J@mes
m1ke wrote:I put all my winnings from Owen Coyle being appointed Wigan manager (around £500) on Spain to win the world cup at 7/2.
You might be in with a shot after seeing Brazil play yesterday. Unless they're just getting warmed up they're not what they used to be.
By trancem
I placed 2 £5 bets then noticed it :bigcry:

Will try it for my next bet - Does it have to be the same bet as I put on or can I put the free one on anything?
By J@mes
Ever done that with b 365 where they give you a free bet to the same value up to £50 put it on a win/draw or lose and you never lose. They pay every time as well :lol:
By smartie
trancem wrote:I placed 2 £5 bets then noticed it :bigcry:

Will try it for my next bet - Does it have to be the same bet as I put on or can I put the free one on anything?
Anything you want, just read the offer and it will tell you what you need to do to claim it. :smile: (usually does anyway)
By J@mes
smartie wrote:Still lost every bet since my first win. :lol:
That's usually the way, and why they say its a mugs game. You always end up about where you started.
By smartie
J@mes wrote:
smartie wrote:Still lost every bet since my first win. :lol:
That's usually the way, and why they say its a mugs game. You always end up about where you started.
Withdrew the earlier winnings so still well ahead. :-D Only betting 2.50 a time, be nice to actually win another before the tournament ends though. :lol:
By Liam Type-R
m1ke wrote:Well duck me sideways, didn't expect my £500 to disappear so quickly.
:lol:

They played awful both games.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]