The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By bonezzz
I'm getting bored of starting a new thread for each fight I'm excited about so I'l stick it all in here.

And the fight I can't wait for is Pacquiao vs Marquez 3...

It has the potential to be fight of the year, watching 24/7 earlier and they both looking in great shape.

Anyone want to offer any predictions?
By ep3grillz
Pacquiao 100%, looks in much better condition in my eyes. Always love to watch him box, his speed and accuracy is insane. Also since he's been training with Amir Kahn he has improved.
By ep3grillz
Yeah i know that lol, just saying since he starting training with him he has improved. Kahn looks in the best shape of his life atm. Freddy Roach is a god tbf, he has completely changed Kahn.

Although reading online it looks like Khan is back training with him.... :???:
By bonezzz
Khan does indeed look in great shape. But tbh I don't think you can attribute pacs improving to sparring with Khan, the other way round if anything.

Marquez is looking like he means business :twisted: But Welter might be a bit too heavy for him to be fully effective
By ep3grillz
I would say they have helped each other out tbf, they are quite simliar fighters and equally as fast.

Marquez will be out boxed and out skilled, Pacman is a much better fighter in my opinion.

Will be a cracking fight to watch though!!
By Sam.
Jtizzle wrote:Fury fight was simply amazing
:???: it was like a drunken bar brawl. Just like all his fights are. He still fights like a really shoddy amateur and manages to get away with it against these opponents. He's kidding himself if he's got ambitions of taking on the Klitschkos, either of them would take him apart by just straight up boxing.
By Jtizzle
Yeah but it's such a good watch. Especially after a few beers :boxing:
By bonezzz
For me it's all about the Marquez pacquiao fight! Marquez is looking so good in the 24/7 episodes and in the weigh in looked mega good
By smartie
I want to like Fury but he is just a clogger, even more amusing when he speaks, dodgy manc pikey. :lol: Eubank looked good, albeit against a no hoper. :smile:
By Nuttynutter123
mikeBONEZZZ wrote:It was a close fight! But I agree with the decision, he did enough to win
you;re the third person i have heard say that... the other 2 were judges lol

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]