The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By berty182
Living in west wales im well chuffed Swansea gained promotion!! Short trip for me now to see some big clubs play football :-D
By djbertie
bretty1984 wrote:as a cardiff city fan I would also like to congratulate swansea.
Cardiff threw it away at the end snd deserved to get beat. swansea play a good standard of football but also an attractive football.
they deserve it and to be honest I hope they stay up.
nice to see an honest cardiff fan. I was hoping for a welsh team there and one or both would have been great :bigthumb:
By bretty1984
djbertie wrote:
bretty1984 wrote:as a cardiff city fan I would also like to congratulate swansea.
Cardiff threw it away at the end snd deserved to get beat. swansea play a good standard of football but also an attractive football.
they deserve it and to be honest I hope they stay up.
nice to see an honest cardiff fan. I was hoping for a welsh team there and one or both would have been great :bigthumb:
ive got a lot, and I mean a lot of friends who are cardiff fans. Most of them would rather lose an arm than see swansea go up.
ive supported cardiff for years and I have been to a few swansea v cardiff games.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]