The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Mark
The lad is a ghost - different gear all together, EASILY the best player in the world.

That's all
By Mark
Good alround then :-D.

Whos better Mike?
By J4Y
Mark wrote:Good alround then :-D.

Whos better Mike?
Ronaldo he is by far the most entertaining player to watch over 90 mins since henry circa 2000 to 2006 a few goals behind messi while he missed a chunk of the season plus you can't deny he's made a mockery of both the premier league and la liga
By Bud
Harv wrote:best in the world at diving too.
Are you serious?

Hes probably the only player in La Liga that stays on his feet
By th3sundanc3kid
Bud wrote:
Are you serious?

This.

There were a lot of divers on show over those two legs, Messi not being one of them.
By J4Y
th3sundanc3kid wrote:
Bud wrote:
Are you serious?

This.

There were a lot of divers on show over those two legs, Messi not being one of them.

Messi is no angel when it comes to taking a dive unfortunatly its part and parcel of the game now :sad:
By Bud
Its very rare he dives though imo

The amount of times he gets cliped, tugged back etc, he still manages to stay on his feet
By J4Y
Bud wrote:Its very rare he dives though imo

The amount of times he gets cliped, tugged back etc, he still manages to stay on his feet
True, in that respect hes a rare stand out in la liga, but he can dive with the best of them should the situation / need arise,
By PH47MF
in terms of goals and assists in one of the best leagues of the world, yes, the best in the world. but i wouldn't compare him to Maradona or Pele like some newspapers just yet simply because he hasn't achieved anything with the national team yet.
By Harv
yeah sorry, my post last night was more to do with the hate i have for barcelona lol

he does dive though, not as much as that horrible pr1ck pedro :(
By Mark
J4Y wrote:
th3sundanc3kid wrote:
Bud wrote:
Are you serious?

This.

Messi is no angel when it comes to taking a dive unfortunatly its part and parcel of the game now :sad:
I think you could say he was expecting to get clattered and dived in to the challenge.

I say he's better then Ronaldo, as you never seem to see him throwing a paddy on the pitch and he turns up for the bigger games.
By Ryan1985
I can't believe some people are trying to say Ronaldo is better than Messi. The original Ronaldo maybe but not Cristiano.
By m1ke
He is, he's proved it in the best league in the world.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]