The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By eatthis
m1ke wrote:Nah, his goal was lucky, he wasn't that good tonight!
looked pretty good to me
im not sure which is better tbh both are top top drawer
i will say that at the moment (although both have a long time to change it) maradonna was better because of the 86 world cup ie taking an average side and basically single handedly winning the world cup. upto this point neither ronaldo or messi have set the world cup on fire
By Mark

LOL :laughabove: :roflmao:

He was totally unplayable, he was dropping so deep Rooney was pretty much marking him, picking up the ball and running a good 15-20 yards before popping off a ball to a team mate, or having a go, Man Utd's defence didn't know what to do and couldn't handle the bloke.

What make's him a better player then Ronaldo is he actually PASSES the ball and brings the rest of his team in to the game, where as the Ronaldo is all about himself.
By m1ke
Xavi and iniesta are more important to that team than Messi.
By gilberto
m1ke wrote:Xavi and iniesta are more important to that team than Messi.
The guys scored 53 goals in 55 games this season FFS.
By m1ke
Do you think he would have scored so many without the two mentioned? He's good, very good, just not as good as ronaldo.
By Stevo07
How bitter the, guy gave united an absolute roasting. He done a lot more than Rooney who I thought had a good game considering. :lol:
By gilberto
m1ke wrote:Do you think he would have scored so many without the two mentioned? He's good, very good, just not as good as ronaldo.
I'm not sure how many of his goals have been assisted by those two but it's fair to say Messi has skinned a number of defenders this season to create and score his own goals.
By Stevo07
gilberto wrote:
m1ke wrote:Do you think he would have scored so many without the two mentioned? He's good, very good, just not as good as ronaldo.
I'm not sure how many of his goals have been assisted by those two but it's fair to say Messi has skinned a number of defenders this season to create and score his own goals.
Messi was top for assists in La Liga this season. :thumbup:
By Nemesis24
Stevo07 wrote:
How bitter the, guy gave united an absolute roasting. He done a lot more than Rooney who I thought had a good game considering. :lol:
After yesterdays performance im tempted to put him ahead in my pecking order ahead of Ronaldo as the worlds best but lets be fair hes playing in a team with two of the best midfielders in the world, and that prat who acts as a holding midfielder isnt bad either
By eatthis
Nemesis24 wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:
After yesterdays performance im tempted to put him ahead in my pecking order ahead of Ronaldo as the worlds best but lets be fair hes playing in a team with two of the best midfielders in the world, and that prat who acts as a holding midfielder isnt bad either

biscuits?

i agree with both a bit
xavi and iniesta are the heart of that midfield if they wernt as good messi would have to do alot more of what rooney does but hes also absolutely world class and its a very good point about ronaldo being far more selfish than messi do you think they could play in the same team? personally i think ronaldo would act like drogba but worse
By white-n-black
They couldn't replace xavi or iniesta, they could however replace messi :salut: name two midfielder's asgood as them pair???
By eatthis
white-n-black wrote:They couldn't replace xavi or iniesta, they could however replace messi :salut: name two midfielder's asgood as them pair???
there arnt thats the point
By th3sundanc3kid
white-n-black wrote:They couldn't replace xavi or iniesta, they could however replace messi :salut: name two midfielder's asgood as them pair???
:roflmao:
By white-n-black
eatthis wrote:
there arnt thats the point
That's what im saying lol some people are going on like barca is all messi ;) after last nights performance, wins it over for me i've never been keen on spanish football! Let's face it there's only really real madrid and barca worth watching but now i know they would own the prem you can stop one player from playing but to double up on a whole team full of individual unbelievable tallent is not possible.
By white-n-black
th3sundanc3kid wrote:
Why the lmao rolling around for??? Ronaldo for one! Any striker worth his salt in boots would finish with the input from the players around him.
By eatthis
white-n-black wrote:
th3sundanc3kid wrote:
Why the lmao rolling around for??? Ronaldo for one! Any striker worth his salt in boots would finish with the input from the players around him.

doesnt change the fact that he is absolutely out of this world. the 3 of them are the best midfield unit iv ever seen take any 1 of them out and its nigh on impossible to replace. ronaldo would NOT fit into that hes far too selfish imho
By th3sundanc3kid
white-n-black wrote:
th3sundanc3kid wrote:
Of course Messi is surrounded by probably the best mid-fielders in the world, but there is no one apart from Ronaldo that even comes close to being as good as Messi.

I wonder if some of you actually watch football some times, you talk as though Messi is a 'normal' striker who sits up top tapping in assists from the rest of the team. I suggest you watch him play, and revise your statement.
By white-n-black
Not revising nothing opinions are opinions :salut: mine differ from yours ;)
By Stevo07
This ranks as the biggest load of shite I've read on here.

Do you know Messi has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta not to mention much more than Ronaldo. I'd say Barca's midfield benefits more from Messi than vice versa.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]