The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By danneth
Dixy1987 wrote:
m1ke wrote:This season you tit. He's scored 72 goals this season, and wn flip all. *sigh*
So I imagined it when then won the Super Cup and World Club Championship this year.

Copa Del Rey final to come as well.

You tit. :roll:
m1ke is always right, now shut up :salut: :lol:
By m1ke
Dixy1987 wrote:
m1ke wrote:This season you tit. He's scored 72 goals this season, and wn flip all. *sigh*
So I imagined it when then won the Super Cup and World Club Championship this year.

Copa Del Rey final to come as well.

You tit. :roll:
Yeah, you imagined that.

I know you know what I'm saying, you're just being pedantic. Pep looked real happy having won the world club cup and super cup when he was walking off the pitch at the end. He's devastated that real Madrid knocked the "best team ever" off the top in Spain and they got knocked out by 6th in the EPL.
By Stevo07
m1ke wrote:Pointless scoring all the, goals when you win flip all LOL.
Troll fail.
By Mark
Think that might be the best we see from Messi, hamstrings injury's are always hard to come back from. Same happened with Owen he was never the same player.
By Stevo07
Mark wrote:Think that might be the best we see from Messi, hamstrings injury's are always hard to come back from. Same happened with Owen he was never the same player.
Doubt it, players get hamstring injuries all the time. Owen had injury problems over a long period including some nasty knee ligament injuries.
By Grov24

:lol: :lol: :lol: Must try harder tard
By J@mes
A thread for messi? Jeeeeeez he's a chancer like most strikers and gets paid a lot for it :salut:
By motty
Best in the world!
By Stevo07
That game last night was mesmerising. So much quality, Messi was on another planet.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]