The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Bud
Searched the whole forum but no Chelsea FC thread :shock:

So i have now started the thread.

Hopefully we can win the league this season :WOOT

Top of the league at the moment!!
By Stevo M81
Great start so far for them and before anyone asks am not a chelsea fan :lol:
By CTR-FTW
Gang of cockney cheating b*stards! :stfu:

LFC-FTW

Only kidding, looking good this season. :thumbup:
By J
PITA to get home from work when they are playing. :bad-words:
By J4Y
J wrote:PITA to get home from work when they are playing. :bad-words:
walking through that many upper middle class tory boys isnt the best experence, Fulham is worse though
By thorny88
look very good again this season. as a villa fan, im dreading playing you again after our drubbing last season!
By EvoStu
thorny88 wrote:look very good again this season. as a villa fan, im dreading playing you again after our drubbing last season!
And after what Newcastle did to you? :lol:
By thorny88
Yeah but theres no need to bring that up again!! Haha
By JackA
thorny88 wrote:Yeah but theres no need to bring that up again!! Haha

Andy Carrol in my dreamteam FTW
By thorny88
JackA wrote:
thorny88 wrote:Yeah but theres no need to bring that up again!! Haha

Andy Carrol in my dreamteam FTW
will be interetsting to see if he can live up to all the hype surrounding him this season after that game
By Bud
Anyone go the new chelsea top then? I dont really like the red bit on the collar :bad-words:
By jacko123
My mate & his family have had season tickets for about 15 years now so when they have a spare ticket I always go so have a soft spot for Chelsea :thumbup: Went up to Wigan the other week, what a day! :-D Going Villa away soon. I support Cov so its nice to watch real football from time to time :lol:
By DM
Bud wrote:Anyone go the new chelsea top then? I dont really like the red bit on the collar :bad-words:
Not a Chelsea fan but the top does look cool, red part on the collar makes it stand out more :-D
By Bud
Common CHELSEA !!! Not the best start to the game 0-0 half time. Should of had a penalty :bad-words:
By Nemesis24
So the team everyone had picked to win the League after 5 games have failed their first real test of the season, and if im honest i didnt think Chelsea were ever really that threatening. Hope thats a lesson to those pundits who think beating the likes of Wigan and west ham is proof they are the best team in the country

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]