The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Stevo07
Hazard kicks ball boy in the ribs and gets a red. :shock: tbh the ball boy was being a lady garden but what an idiot Hazard is there.
By Stevo07
Evilwoo wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Hazard kicks ball boy in the ribs and gets a red. :shock: tbh the ball boy was being a lady garden but what an idiot Hazard is there.
+1

It was feckin funny though :lol:
"The ball boy could've died" SAF.
By Shappers
Apparently before the game he was bragging about wasting time...? From the clips it doesn't look like any contact was actually made with the kid, hazard was poking the ball from under him, hardly like he pulled back and took a swing was it?!

Not saying Hazard was right, but that kids 17, he should know better. And what the heck was all that rolling around on the floor like he'd been shot. Idiot.
By T180985
have to admit it was pretty funny :lol: hopefully video footage shows he didnt actually hit him and gets the card over turned [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] i hate time wasting!
By Stevo07
Yeah after learning he is 17 and not a kid I'm thinking it's a shame he didn't kick him harder. :smile:
By danneth
Read something about his family being worth 40m+ and owning a % of Swansea, would make sense tbh...
By m1ke
He's a directors relative.

He went from 11 followers on Twitter to over 80k in a matter of hours.
By PH47MF
i dont know who has the more accurate info but apparently he is the son of a Swansea director, not just a relative.
By TimEP3
m1ke wrote:He's a directors relative.

What's his @, Mike? I could have swore i seen his account this morning and he only had 13k. Might be wrong, though.
By motty
TimEP3 wrote:
m1ke wrote:He's a directors relative.

What's his @, Mike? I could have swore i seen his account this morning and he only had 13k. Might be wrong, though.
@CHARLIEM0RGAN 85k followers lol
By Ryan1985
Shappers wrote:From the clips it doesn't look like any contact was actually made with the kid
There was 100% contact.
By brucelee11271940
Reports say (Daily Mail) that his dad is in the hotel business and is worth £42million. He is also part of the Swansea City board of directors or something, hench why his son is ball boy.
By Mark
brucelee11271940 wrote:Reports say (Daily Mail) that his dad is in the hotel business and is worth £42million. He is also part of the Swansea City board of directors or something, hench why his son is suck a c0ck.
By Stevo07
FA looking to ban him for an additional game. Pretty harsh imo.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]