The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By karl
correct :salut:
By danneth
Lukaku 20 goals for an average West Brom team, the guy has everything surely has to play a part for Chelsea or a decent move on the cards :salut:
By danneth
“@SkySportsNews: Sky sources: Chelsea agree £32m fee with Atletico Madrid for Diego Costa #SSN”

If they can ship Torres the other way quality bit of business.
By EvoStu
Decent signing that but he's no Lampard replacement.
By TimEP3
Fabregas done.

Costa and Felipe Luis to be announced next week, apparently.

6 years since United signed a CM of note (both of which turned to sh*te), yet Chelsea have bought Matic and Cesc inside 6 months.

Most of Chelsea's business completed by mid June, yet United still not made a signing, despite reportedly agreeing the Shaw deal a month ago.

Dontcha wish your chairman was Ed Woordward?
By TimEP3
I don't know that I really go with that theory, because it's a long, long time since the manager did any negotiating where transfer deals, fees and contracts are concerned. De Telegraf (which apparently is reliable) reckon LVG gave Woodward his list a fortnight ago. Progress so far: zero.
By steve83
I don't either, it's all down woodward at the end of the day, and i have zero faith in his abilities.
By Stevo07
Did LVG not say he pulled out of the Kroos deal because Fabregas was his priority? Amateur hour again from Woodward.
By steve83
To be honest i don't know what to believe anymore, there have been so many transfer different rumours it's crazy.

I still believe the main united targets are Kroos, Schweinsteger, Shaw, Strootman and maybe Hummels.
By EvoStu
They acted disgracefully last night. So negative, I thought Van Gaal's philosophy was poor. :rotflmao:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]