The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:And what? It's not like we're going to win it. Wanted group B which I'd say is tougher. Country mile, come on Stu even you know football better than that? :lol:
It's toughest group by far. Fact!
lol
By EvoStu
Ryan1985 wrote:I've just booked up Barcelona from the 8th - 13th of December! COYBIG!
Will be an epic set of games for you chaps whatever score it is.
By Ryan1985
AC were there for the taking!

Can someone please explain to me why Commons still gets a game? I'm not even joking when I say I'm fitter and faster than him.
By Stevo07
A harsh lesson in what happens when you don't take your chances. Good performance nonetheless.

Who would you play ahead of Commons, he's certainly not the fittest but he's our only midfielder capable of a forward pass. Rogic needs some games in the SPL to see what he's capable of.
By Stevo07
Ledley can't create fck all, he's a hard working sideways passer but rarely gets involved in positive offensive play. Biton? Holding midfielder with zero evidence of what he's capable of. Stokes? Our only goal scorer but I agree he is creative. Rogic? Probably needs games but hasn't done anything to prove he's better than Commons or anyone else, hooked after 60 minutes against Morton tells it's own story. I'm no great fan of Commons but he's the best we have in that position unfortunately. We've needed a proper creative midfielder for some time.
By Ryan1985
I never claimed Ledley was a creator but we miss his reliability and stamina.

If Commons could actually run fast he'd be a great player but he can't and it's so detrimental to his game it's unreal!

We need another Moravcik.
By Stevo07
Well you're right he did change it but it still worked. Always a delight to give Hearts or Motherwell a hiding. Biggest change is the shackles have been taken off the team, thanks Lenny about time. :salut:

Izzy back to his best this season, an absolute joy to watch on this form.
By Stevo07
You know that way you know something is going to be upsetting but you watch it anyway thinking it might not be that bad but it turns out to be actually worse? This is one of them.

We've been due a pumping in Europe for a while and I fully expected one tonight but it's awful. Players' wages should go to charity this week.
By Stevo07
Wouldn't miss either given the money they're on. Armstrong at Dundee Utd would be a good replacement for Ledley imo.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]