The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Ryan1985
Same.

Why is Samaras still starting? He's adds nothing to our team and isn't signing a new contract.

Again, he plays a half fit Adam Matthews, it was like Barcelona all over again in that respect.

I would've found a place for Bito

Lennon's beginning to be found out.
By TimEP3
[Ryan is currently unavailable to comment on this matter as he is too busy talking utter shit in the Manchester United thread. Please hold and he will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.]

[Ryan is currently unavailable to comment on this matter as he is too busy talking utter shit in the Manchester United thread. Please hold and he will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.]

By smartie
Stevo07 wrote:
smartie wrote:Moyes in. Even he cant fail at Celtic. :lol:
no chance
Probably right, more likely to go to a big club like West Ham or Villa.
By EvoStu
Stevo07 wrote:They've also stopped takin bets on Larsson. Means nothing, just means they've took a lot of bets on them.
You know Moyes is going to be it. Stop denying it. Embrace the Moyes era. The chosen one is coming. :lol:
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:They've also stopped takin bets on Larsson. Means nothing, just means they've took a lot of bets on them.
You know Moyes is going to be it. Stop denying it. Embrace the Moyes era. The chosen one is coming. :lol:
10 months under a shockingly disjointed regime does not a bad manager make. People seem quick to rewrite history regarding Moyes, I still rate him as a good manager. Will he be Celtic manager? Probably not. His football is too negative, he hasn't got the greatest track record with youth and I doubt he would be happy on less than a mill a year working with a sporting director above him.
By EvoStu
Larsson has been interviewed and said he's going nowhere and will see his contract out. Moyes inbetween beating up punters in bars, is still the favourite. Relegation beckons for Celtic next season LOL.
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:So yeah like I said bookies odds mean nothing. :lol:
Moyes is coming.
I'd prefer Moyes to Larsson, that's for sure.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]