The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Ryan1985
TimEP3 wrote:I think i'd beat Dundee 6-1. On my own.
Well it was Dundee Utd to start with...

I'd probably beat Swansea myself and it was sweet watching an ex Celtic player score against your team.
By Stevo07
Gordon has done just fine for a guy who's been injured for almost 3 years. Had my doubts but he's been good and commands the box better than Forster ever did and he done just fine in Europe too.
By TimEP3
Stevo07 wrote:Gordon has done just fine for a guy who's been injured for almost 3 years. Had my doubts but he's been good and commands the box better than Forster ever did and he done just fine in Europe too.
I wasn't watching the whole game. Just flicked it on as i was feeding my daughter and Gordon leapt for a high ball, missed it completely, came down and it bounced up into his face. Was quite :lol: But i didn't see much else, tbh.
By Stevo07
TimEP3 wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Gordon has done just fine for a guy who's been injured for almost 3 years. Had my doubts but he's been good and commands the box better than Forster ever did and he done just fine in Europe too.
I wasn't watching the whole game. Just flicked it on as i was feeding my daughter and Gordon leapt for a high ball, missed it completely, came down and it bounced up into his face. Was quite :lol: But i didn't see much else, tbh.
Yeah he did have a shaky moment, went on to make a few decent saves too.
By Ryan1985
A Man Utd fan commenting on a competition they're not good enough to qualify for is priceless. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Should've won that game last night, they were there for the taking. A half decent performance should see us through next week.
By TimEP3
Ryan1985 wrote:A Man Utd fan commenting on a competition they're not good enough to qualify for is priceless. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
You remember that great night you watched your side lift Europe's greatest trophy, Ryan?

God forbid a football fan should comment on a football match. I didn't realise we were only meant to watch competitions that we're in. I assume you've not seen much Champions League knockout football over your lifetime? It's really good; a very high standard in the latter stages. For you, i hope some day Celtic make it that far. I think you'd enjoy it.
By Ryan1985
TimEP3 wrote:
Ryan1985 wrote:A Man Utd fan commenting on a competition they're not good enough to qualify for is priceless. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
You remember that great night you watched your side lift Europe's greatest trophy, Ryan?

God forbid a football fan should comment on a football match. I didn't realise we were only meant to watch competitions that we're in. I assume you've not seen much Champions League knockout football over your lifetime? It's really good; a very high standard in the latter stages. For you, i hope some day Celtic make it that far. I think you'd enjoy it.
No I wasn't born when the 1st British team won the European Cup with 11 men from Glasgow.

I seen Celtic in the knockout stage the season before last. :roll:
By TimEP3
Ryan, a knockout tie does not constitute "much Champions League knockout football in your time".

Please stop talking such sh*te. I've no problem with you disagreeing with my opinion on things, but to mock someone for commenting on a match because his team isn't in the tournament, is nothing short of idiotic. Did you comment on the World Cup at any stage, per chance? Or the Premier League, which i'm fairly sure Celtic aren't in. Or the FA Cup, or latter stages of the Champions League, when Celtic were long gone. Stop being a moron, for goodness sake.
By Ryan1985
I'm more exposed to English football than you are to Scottish football so I can give a more clued up opinion on English football than you can on Scottish football. When's the last time you watched a full Scottish game? I watch the Premiership games every week so I've a fair idea of what I'm talking about.

I'm just saying you should learn more about the subject you're talking about.
By Ryan1985
Why can everyone see it apart from Ronny? Lennon played him there too which wasn't his greatest moment. I'd seriously be leaving him out or playing him left back instead of Emilio who has never been the same since he broke his ankle. He's lost loads of pace and is continually out of position!
By Stevo07
Ryan1985 wrote:Why can everyone see it apart from Ronny? Lennon played him there too which wasn't his greatest moment. I'd seriously be leaving him out or playing him left back instead of Emilio who has never been the same since he broke his ankle. He's lost loads of pace and is continually out of position!
Mulgrew would be even worse at LB, he turns like a horse wearing waders in treacle. Lenny played him constantly too, he's fecking murder!
By Genga
Ryan1985 wrote:
TimEP3 wrote:
No I wasn't born when the 1st British team won the European Cup with 11 men from Glasgow.
Only British when you see fit?

Only team I know who approve of Scottish independence by waving tri-colours at their games! :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]