The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Dixy1987
160mph_boy wrote:
Dixy1987 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:Tiger misses yet another cut. he really is a pile of cack these days :lol:
It's a shame, it seems his constant injuries are getting the better of him.

On the subject of missed cuts, Woods has missed 21 in his entire career compared with 37 for McIlroy.
I don't think it's injuries... just an excuse that. the truthful fact is, he is well past his prime, has been for a long while now. and not near as focused and driven with that will to win anymore. it's like he just shows up to be a number in the field these days, and for something to do leisurely.
He won the most tournaments out of anyone last year. The fact you think he's just shows up to tournaments to be a number is laughable.
By 160mph_boy
Dixy1987 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
Dixy1987 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:Tiger misses yet another cut. he really is a pile of cack these days :lol:

On the subject of missed cuts, Woods has missed 21 in his entire career compared with 37 for McIlroy.
I don't think it's injuries... just an excuse that. the truthful fact is, he is well past his prime, has been for a long while now. and not near as focused and driven with that will to win anymore. it's like he just shows up to be a number in the field these days, and for something to do leisurely.
He won the most tournaments out of anyone last year. The fact you think he's just shows up to tournaments to be a number is laughable.
His current form is laughable, as is the amount of cuts he keeps missing. in fact, he is an embarrassment. no one is afraid of him anymore, and looking to bury him at any given opportunity, which to be fair, is not too hard a task, when he is shooting rounds of 74's regularly.
By Dixy1987
160mph_boy wrote:
Dixy1987 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
Dixy1987 wrote:

His current form is laughable, as is the amount of cuts he keeps missing. in fact, he is an embarrassment. no one is afraid of him anymore, and looking to bury him at any given opportunity, which to be fair, is not too hard a task, when he is shooting rounds of 74's regularly.
:roflmao:
By danneth
Woods is a mess atm, put him on the non mickey mouse courses with the worlds best and he's looks average.

I'd go as far as saying he won't win another Major, he shouldn't be in the ryder cup again ( although he will be )
By 160mph_boy
Dixy1987 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
:roflmao:
The troubled year of Tiger Woods continued, after the 38-year-old’s second successive 74 at the US PGA Championship left him with an aggregate of six over par.

Woods commented
“It was tough. It was a long day. I tried as hard as I could, I gave it all I have got but unfortunately I didn’t play very well. A pair of 74s is not very good.”

:roflmao: :roflmao:
By 160mph_boy
danneth wrote:Woods is a mess atm, put him on the non mickey mouse courses with the worlds best and he's looks average.

I'd go as far as saying he won't win another Major, he shouldn't be in the ryder cup again ( although he will be )
Yep, his track record in ryder cups is very poor! he's not a team player. but Watson will most likely have him in the team regardless :roll: but all the better for us :-D i'll just sit back and laugh :lol:
By Nuttynutter123
What a performance by Rory last night!!

He is on another level right now.
By danneth
He made hard work of it as well, some silly dropped shots and 3 easy ( by his standards ) missed putts, hope he goes to Augusta and cleans up there as well.
By 160mph_boy
Really making a name for himself at the mo!!

Well done, Rory :salut:
By danneth
Decent month really $5m in tourny winnings alone, caddie will also be loving life right now...
By danneth
Stayed @ The Belfry this weekend, played the Brabazon on Friday and The Derby on Saturday.

Couple of ex footballers were in our group of friends over the weekend ( John Beresford and Peter Swan ) so a bit of added pressure, the courses are brutal and the greens are silly fast, they had me playing off 8 which I thought was a bit harsh as I've hardly played recently, ended up with 29 points on the brabazon and 26 points on the Derby.

Took the challenge Seve challenge on famous 10th with driving the green, it looks a tiny target in person was playing 310 yards I drove it pin high but the wind caught it and I ended up in the splash ( waiting on the video to be uploaded by the belfry ) under normal play managed a birdie.

Famous 10th, hit a LW from here to about 10 foot, made birdie

Beresford admiring my 7 iron from 178 yards to about 12 foot

definitely recommended to anyone who hasn't played it, the courses are immaculate and the whole place ( rooms, restaurants, spa ) are pretty epic
By yella
as part of my fitness campaign and my best mates cancer rehabilitation ( so he can get exercise on his arm after having a big chunk cut out) we have all got our golf clubs back out, think its close to 18 years since we played, been playing again a month, all bought new clubs, i got a nice set of Deep reds, were dog hite to start off with but didn't take long to get back into it, I've joined a local club again managed to play 61 holes this week . playing again tomorrow.

amazing how much exercise it is,
By FunkyRemix
yella wrote:
amazing how much exercise it is,
I played Woodsome Hall last Sunday and was knackered afterwards :sleeping:
By Nuttynutter123
Ryder Cup in a few days!! if it is even half as good as 2 years ago i will be delighted!!

I think its going to be close again!

Anyone else tuning in?
By danneth
Won't miss a minute of it, in theory with the course and how strong some of our players are at the moment, this has the potential to be a steady victory although never works out like that in this event.
By Nuttynutter123
Donaldson's second on the 15th

Take a bow
By 160mph_boy
never seen any coverage but heard that watson admitted they got their arses kicked :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]