The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By danneth
donald, kuchar, Schwartzel , Kim , Chad Campbell

How you meant to pick from group E right shower of sh-t :lol:
By gilberto
Group E's tough. I found Group A pretty tough too!

Good luck. :salut:
By L33CTR
Luke Donald
Adam Scott
Robert Karlsson
YE Yang
Charley Hoffman
:thumbup:
By L33CTR
Gilberto - 1476
L33CTR - 1439
Danneth - 1436

Close run thing! :roflmao:

Some of the scores were actually better if you missed the cut :lol:
By danneth
Was a good event, rory was immense he could quite easily go on to dominate

Donald, kaymer, casey, molinari so dissapointing to watch... jason day becomming quite a force now second 2nd place at a major in a row

Enjoyed westwood's 65 shame he started day 1 so poorly !
By L33CTR
There were a few rounds in the mid 60's, all of which were some achievement.

Was a shame to see Lee go into the water on his final round. That kinda knocked the wind out his sails so to speak.

Couldnt be happier for McIlroy, after what happened at Augusta he showed some nerve and talent to win the way he did!

Lets hope he keeps it up.
By gilberto
Sorry about the lack of updates lads, for some reason couldn't get on the forum over the weekend to update the scores! I only had one golfer make the cut! :lol:

Mcllroy was awesome, hope he goes onto win a few more majors, would also like to see Westwood win one!
By danneth
lol at least hes comming back to some sort of form

these turned up the other day

By Mark
IMO its good to seeing these world class golfers struggling on this course, its refreshing.
By L33CTR
Barney wrote:£5 wasted on McDowell :sad:
My £50 e/w on Donald is down the swanny aswell :lol:
By Sp1
I think Golf greatness is destined to ellude me!

This is the first summer I've played so only really for a few months, had one lesson which he changed everything, and it's worked wonders at the range. Get me out on a course however and I fall to pieces?? I got my pb yesterday 121 :oops: but was expecting better so massively frustrated.
By Nuttynutter123
has anyhting come of the CTRO golf event... i'd be well up for it :-)
By Geno
What is your putting like Sp1? That should be 36 shots or less per round and it can make a big difference if your putting is currently poor and you stick some work in. I'm averaging 32-33 putts per round at the moment which is compensating for the rest of my terrible game nicely! :lol:
By Sp1
The putting's not too bad actually mate, although still plenty of room for improvement. Prob 2 or 3 putting a lot of holes. Close range chipping is awefull. It's my driver and iron play that lets my scores down. Quite happy with them at the range but I just shank my way up the course racking up the shots as I go :oops:

Think I've just gotta stick with it. A friend put it quite well I think. Basically said the range was an artificial environemnt and whilst hugely important as a form of practice the course brings all sorts of new psychological and physical barriers to overcome.
By danneth
Sp1 wrote:The putting's not too bad actually mate, although still plenty of room for improvement. Prob 2 or 3 putting a lot of holes. Close range chipping is awefull. It's my driver and iron play that lets my scores down. Quite happy with them at the range but I just shank my way up the course racking up the shots as I go :oops:

Think I've just gotta stick with it. A friend put it quite well I think. Basically said the range was an artificial environemnt and whilst hugely important as a form of practice the course brings all sorts of new psychological and physical barriers to overcome.

Bang on, most people can go to the range and seem pretty decent, the mats are easy to hit off and your hitting into big open spaces, where you need to be praccying is a nice practice area with real life conditions thats what i did for years, dont get me wrong sometimes the range can be nice just to nip to making sure the swing is still ticking by but its not to be over done imo

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]