The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By mjhamilton
Yep / I looked at the reviews and went for the zepp golfsense for its simplicity

Also it attaches to the glove and not the club which is something I also liked

The open box cake with full warranty and was £65 which is the price of one and a half gold lessons so it's made its money back already ;)
By Matto247
Phenomenal drive, makes it even better that the group in front are still on the green lol

Hopefully he can put another good score in tomorrow.
By 160mph_boy
:lol: Caddies on the green are like WTFFFF :scratch: :lol: reminds me of that scene in Happy Gilmore!

He never even made the cut th0 :badrazz:
By Matto247
He seems to always blitz the first round and then fade away.

Anyone get some good scores over the weekend ?
By danneth
Matto247 wrote:He seems to always blitz the first round and then fade away.

He still loses his head way to easy, few bad shots and he's gone.

again ignore anything other than the score.

By 160mph_boy
Flol... never get cocky, or take those two footers for granted like ol Ernie did here!!

:oops: :oops: :roflmao:
By Matto247
/\

I've done this many of times. It's never been my fault mind it's either the ball or the putter lol
By Matto247
danneth wrote:

What you play off danneth ? See you only have irons and putter no woods
By 160mph_boy
Anyone been following the open this year ?

Solid performance by Mcllroy and well deserved victory. i fancied there to be a playoff between he and Sergio but it was not to be.
By danneth
Matto247 wrote:
danneth wrote:

What you play off danneth ? See you only have irons and putter no woods
I don't really play officially anymore, but anything I enter with work / friends then I play off 10 when I was playing on a regular basis and with Phoenix I was off 6

I sometimes put the snake eyes 3 wood in, but it can get a bit erratic quickly.
By danneth
160mph_boy wrote:Anyone been following the open this year ?

Solid performance by Mcllroy and well deserved victory. i fancied there to be a playoff between he and Sergio but it was not to be.
didn't miss any of it, Sergio played awesome someone tipped him to me to finish top 10 @ 11/1 and I left it alone :bad-words:

Rory is on a different level to anyone out there, he's only let down at times when he loses his head easier than others, his ball striking / driving / distance is something else imo
By 160mph_boy
Yeah that was also a great story about his father betting!!

Rory was in complete control from the first day, he was calm and relaxed the entire tournament, which i think stood him in good stead. his short game was impeccable also.

Driving insane distances as well yep, and he was hitting it flush. hitting the likes of 575 yd par 5's in two with ease :salut:
By Nuttynutter123
Blinding performance from Rory - he can go on to win plenty more majors in this time!!

Even better, I got him at 22/1 to win outright at the start of the tourney with Sky Bet :-)
By danneth
Decent Birthday present from the father, 2 rounds at the Belfry with an overnight stay on the 22nd of this month :cool:
By 160mph_boy
Tiger misses yet another cut. he really is a pile of cack these days :lol:
By Dixy1987
160mph_boy wrote:Tiger misses yet another cut. he really is a pile of cack these days :lol:
It's a shame, it seems his constant injuries are getting the better of him.

On the subject of missed cuts, Woods has missed 21 in his entire career compared with 37 for McIlroy.
By 160mph_boy
Dixy1987 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:Tiger misses yet another cut. he really is a pile of cack these days :lol:
It's a shame, it seems his constant injuries are getting the better of him.

On the subject of missed cuts, Woods has missed 21 in his entire career compared with 37 for McIlroy.
I don't think it's injuries... just an excuse that. the truthful fact is, he is well past his prime, has been for a long while now. and not near as focused and driven with that will to win anymore. it's like he just shows up to be a number in the field these days, and for something to do leisurely.
By Matto247
Yeah he is definitely passed it now will never get back to where he was.

Amazing what getting rid of your girlfriend and concentrating on your golf can do. Rory is on another level fair play. The way he hits his driver so good aswell. Was great to watching him out drive bubba when they was paired up

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]