The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Genga
No Income Tax
No Guarantee
No Money back
No VAT
Black or White
Rich or Poor
Titles? We hold 54!!

:lol:
By Genga
Oh, those fans who come to see the Glasgow Rovers! :lol:
By Genga
Scot, you travelling up to Dundee in a couple months?
By Ryan1985
How to explain the Rangers situation to the less able.

My cat died earlier this year. It fell in a blender and got liquidated but it never properly died until Halloween, but...we are still having a birthday party for it. I know it seems silly but we are doing it for sentimental reasons. We got a new cat, gave it a similar name, it sleeps in the same basket and even wears the same collar. We kid on it's the same cat but we know it's not really.
By scot
Twist. Turns out the cat didn't die in the blender. The jury said so. It was attempted murder by the bitter rival neighborhood cats, who were jealous of the cats success.
By Stevo07
:laughabove: Lawwell's grubby little feniany hands stretch far and wide, I heard it was his idea to reduce the time the union flag is flown in Belfast city halls too.
Chucky Green wrote:all the history and tradition that we’ve been desperately trying to preserve would be just swept down the drain. [If CVA is rejected and Rangers are liquidated]
CVA fails, na na na na na na fingers in ears na na na na na na. :smile: :shh:
By Genga
Ryan1985 wrote:How to explain the Rangers situation to the less able.
That'll be to you lot then? :lol:

I've never known of any new clubs to have transfer embargos and a 3 year banishment from playing abroad?

scot wrote:Twist. Turns out the cat didn't die in the blender. The jury said so. It was attempted murder by the bitter rival neighborhood cats, who were jealous of the cats success.
Nah mate, the dog was chating "Pig's ear and big bone when the moggy dies!" and "We're having a party running around the street!"

The Timothys are waiting for the draw tomorrow, just so they know which European town they'll be talking about us from in the near future :lol:
By Genga
Stevo07 wrote:feniany
Tsk, tsk, tsk... :shouldbeinteresting:
By scot
Genga wrote:
The Timothys are waiting for the draw tomorrow, just so they know which European town they'll be talking about us from in the near future :lol:
Glasgow. Bet it's Glasgow.
By Genga
One of them asked on Facebook earlier how much it would cost for flights to the Italian city of "Juventus" to go see them play... :roll:
By danneth
Ryan1985 wrote:So you got 49,000 one week and you think you'll get that at every game played at Ibrox? No chance.

You managed a draw against a PT team, I'm pretty sure the team we played are a FT team.

Also, Rhys McCabe is nothing special, stick a player on him like Celtic did in the last OF game and he becomes redundant.
apart from the injury he's been loving this league, guys so composed on the ball and can pick some real passes, today he deicded to pull this off :lol:

By Genga
Cracking result today! 6 points ahead up top and a game still in hand!

Hopefully going to the Glasgow Derby at the end of the year :salut:
By Genga
Terrible game, had hassle chasing only ten spiders around the park? Quite the opposite against Elgin City.

Still, a win is a win. 15 points! :WOOT
By Genga
Loved Chick Young on BBC Alba's OAE!! :lol:
By Genga
Looks like we could have this in the bag by the end of March :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]