The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Genga
Goals #2 & 3 were absolute crackers today!! :salut:
By Genga
Very hard, unless you play for an SFL3 team?
By Robert82
WTF, 1-1 against stirling albion????

If these results were happen in the premier league, ally or anyone else would be gone.
By Genga
At least we got a point, last time we went there, we left with nothing!
By scot
Robert82 wrote:WTF, 1-1 against stirling albion????

If these results were happen in the premier league, ally or anyone else would be gone.
But there not, and the squad isn't the same one that will play in the spl
By Robert82
scot wrote:

Will they get to the spl playing like that? Have to face it, who half decent will come to us now?
By Genga
Robert82 wrote:
scot wrote:

Will they get to the spl playing like that? Have to face it, who half decent will come to us now?
Unfortunately, Dundee United proved the answer there is "No"

Personal opinion? Folk will join us at our lowest and leave us at our highest. Problem?
They got us back up to the top.
They can use that on their CV (bought a 4th tier team up to the premier)
Another is from a quote I've heard, "Make a name for the badge on the front, and they remember the name on the back".

How many of us want Diouf, Novo and Weiss back because they declare themselves bluenoses?

Up until September, there is nothing we can do to badmouth Ally. He's playing with the cards he's been dealt with, he's got us 20 points clear with what he has, and we really can't dismiss or badmouth Ally until he has a better control of what he's playing with!

My good friend would change management in an instant, but I still say we should be grateful of what we have just now, for what we have, and where they have got us in this instance/.
By Ryan1985
It'll be another 3 years before you can add another and when you get back to the SPL you'll still be miles behind us. I can't see The Rangers winning the SPL for the next 10 years at least. Guess who'll have more titles by that time?!
By scot
Ryan1985 wrote:It'll be another 3 years before you can add another and when you get back to the SPL you'll still be miles behind us. I can't see The Rangers winning the SPL for the next 10 years at least. Guess who'll have more titles by that time?!
By EvoStu
Ryan1985 wrote:It'll be another 3 years before you can add another and when you get back to the SPL you'll still be miles behind us. I can't see The Rangers winning the SPL for the next 10 years at least. Guess who'll have more titles by that time?!
Does the league they win this year not count as a league title then? :scratch:
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
Does the league they win this year not count as a league title then? :scratch:
My Rangers mates are of the opinion the top league is what goes towards their "54 and counting".
By Genga
A league title is still a title, it's added to their honours as well as the trophy room

They'll find a space for it somewhere
By EvoStu
Ryan1985 wrote:54 is the top league in the country. I'm still of the view that The Rangers are at zero.
You'd be wrong in that view, but what's new eh? ;-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]