The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Robert82
Genga wrote:Looks like we could have this in the bag by the end of March :salut:
Playing absolutely shocking. Still, a win is a win but need to improve big style.
By Genga
Robert82 wrote:
Genga wrote:Looks like we could have this in the bag by the end of March :salut:
Playing absolutely shocking. Still, a win is a win but need to improve big style.
That is true, although, 7 away wins now, and big Sandaza has finally got that goal he's been itching for since his return. Here's hoping the floodgates have opened! :lol:
By Robert82
Genga wrote:
Robert82 wrote:
Here's hoping the floodgates have opened! :lol:
We need someone step up. Read boyd has been released, few people hoping he comes back with miller.
By scot
Sandaza annoys me. He's there for the wage packet imo
By Robert82
scot wrote:Sandaza annoys me. He's there for the wage packet imo
Aren't they all?? No one plays for the jersey now and never will. They just come to the old firm as stepping stone.
By scot
Robert82 wrote:
Aren't they all?? No one plays for the jersey now and never will. They just come to the old firm as stepping stone.

Mcculloch
By Ryan1985
scot wrote:
Robert82 wrote:

Mcculloch
He only stayed because nobody else would take him.
By scot
Ryan1985 wrote:
scot wrote:
Robert82 wrote:

Mcculloch
He only stayed because nobody else would take him.
Do a bit reading and try again
By scot
Ryan1985 wrote:Yes, he plays for the jersey but he's only still there playing for the jersey because nobody wanted him when he was free to leave.
Bar Celtic he would have walked into any club in Scotland.
By Stevo07
scot wrote:
Ryan1985 wrote:Yes, he plays for the jersey but he's only still there playing for the jersey because nobody wanted him when he was free to leave.
Bar Celtic he would have walked into any club in Scotland.
Well, he certainly wouldn't have ran. :smile:
By Robert82
If an english club came in for him he would have walked like the rest of the so called diehard fans.
By scot
Ryan1985 wrote:I lol'd. I should've put a million quid on Black getting sent off.
Its a shame you couldn't afford the bus fare to the bookies
By scot
Stevo07 wrote:Rangers will be turning in their grave at that performance.
I expected no other result tbh
By Genga
Stevo07 wrote:Rangers will be turning in their grave at that performance.
:scratch:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]