The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Genga
Ryan1985 wrote:54 is the top league in the country. I'm still of the view that The Rangers are at zero.
You also of the view that you'll return your ST due to the outcome?
By Genga
April 10, we play the Belfast Linfield, looking forward to it!
By howie1987
It is a little bit sh-t but am thinking of it cause hes been sh-t, but probably wouldn't loose sleep if he didn't play again.

Should maybe let hemmings have a shout in just aslong as mccoist doesn't play out on the wings lol
By Genga
Anyone heading to Ibrox tomorrow? :WOOT
By Genga
howie1987 wrote:Didn't bother buying my seat for it but I hear its pay at the gate so might take a pop up.
Did you go? I ended up buggering my knees off the chairs in front of me during doing the bouncy :-|

Legends match is on the 6th month against the Man U. Legends :salut:
By howie1987
Genga wrote:
howie1987 wrote:Didn't bother buying my seat for it but I hear its pay at the gate so might take a pop up.
Did you go? I ended up buggering my knees off the chairs in front of me during doing the bouncy :-|

I ended up not bothering probably should of went since linfield were good enough back when we were in admin lol. heard the linfield fans were good.

Am going to the legends game should be a good day hopfully its busy, was at the last legends game and it was packed.
By Robert82
Genga wrote:

Is the legends pay at the gate? Would be good to see albertz, laudrup etc again.
By howie1987
Don't think it is pay at the gate. season ticket holders have till Wednesday then I think it goes on public sale. it will only be pay at the gate if hardly any are sold like the linfield game.
By NorrieH
Taking my nephews to the legends game hopefully it will be packed out and have a brillant atmosphere.
By Genga
Main Stand tomorrow :salut:

Also,

Stage 1: Complete :bigthumb:
By howie1987
I think it probably is pay at gate as its not sold as many as i thought lol.

Am BF2.

Cracking day yesterday the ammount flags was amazing, champions again ole ole.
By Genga
25 thousand isn't too bad for a Monday afternoon!

Was great to see Ally back in the kit once more :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]