The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Papillon
smartie wrote:Isn't a world number 1 coining it in anyway? Does he really need the money....
That's the curious thing. Why would he want to do that?
By Papillon
Superbully wrote:Message for Paps, ignore me
:roflmao:
By bretty1984
the other thing people are forgetting when they say that he should have reported it when he got home is that if he was genuinely concerned that they were the mafia etc etc surely you would think twice about reporting because of what could happen to him in the future. If they wanted to kill him for grassing them up then that would be simple enough.

I have to say that he does look very comfortable in the video clip but as pap said, there is likely to be a lot more footage that we haven't seen. If it is true then shame on higgins. He has been someone that I have enjoyed watching over the years and has always seemed like a true professional. I know they were having financial problems within the snooker world but I didnt think things got this bad, especially for the world number one.
By Sam.
Obviously not short of a bob or two, but if you're that way inclined and somebody comes to you with 300k euros and says just throw 4 frames in a season..... easiest money he'll ever make. Hope thats not how he works though. I haven't seen much of the snooker this weekend, have they mentioned it at all on the BBC or is it all a bit hush hush?
By Superbully
smartie wrote:Isn't a world number 1 coining it in anyway? Does he really need the money....
at this stage he probably doesn't need to work ever in his life again, no.

But not exactly a good note to end your career on! :shock:
By EvoStu
Not being a snooker fan I can only imagine this will be like football etc and they'll ban him for life if found guilty right? :roll:

What a numpty. They reckon he's earned over £10 million in his career and thats without endorsements. Absolute idiot.
By Harv
Robbo has played th best snooker this year, but you have to have respect for Dott for what he's been through. :cool:
By tedisbill
The reason for Higgins match fixing....? Greed.
Papillon wrote:Steady, don't judge him before all the facts are out.
Sorry yeah. My comments were assuming he was guilty. From what Hearn has said, it doesn't look good though.

Who will win today? I'm hoping Robertson, but it really could go either way.
By Dubbz
Was a good match to watch. Knackered this morning though :sad: Robertson deservedly won this final :salut: Dott was clearly suffering as the night went on.

Also Robertson's mum is a milf, that is all
By Parry_VTec
Gutted in regards to the 'Wishaw Wizard' John Higgins. A guy that grew up round the corner from me & whom I always supported & enjoyed watching agreeing to through frames. Has let everyone down. Here's hoping he's found not guilty, but as everyone has said. It doesn't look good for John! :sad:
By tedisbill
I'm going to the final tonight.

Come on Williams you little beauty!! (He just needs to remember how to play snooker now and we'll be fine).
By L33CTR
Was very lucky to get passed Murphy last night.

Cant believe that even after a 6 month suspension, if Higgins wins tonight, he will become the World Number 1.

Think Higgins will win it, Williams doesnt look anywhere near his best.

Enjoy!
By Sam.
Question for the snooker fans, I had a few games against my old man earlier. One game went down to the pink and black, I potted the pink to put me ahead, then potted the black but also potted the white so the foul seven to him put him back ahead by four points iirc.....so would that be game over and he wins or a re-spot of the black and him to carry on?

I just gave the frame to him because we were both having a bit of a mental block :scratch: , funny thing is we've been playing for bloody years! I normally wouldn't mind....but we do have a bit of money on it :lol:
By Sam.
Yeh thats what I thought because I was still within touch points wise, sounds so stupid now no idea why we couldn't work that out :roll: . Nevermind.
By Harv
NO.

If you foul on the black the game is over if the other player can win or draw with the 7 points
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]