The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By dnz 21
The T/E ratio limit is either 4:1 or 6:1 with "normal" people having around 1:1. Reems first test came in at 14:1 :shock:
By Kingston
yeah, its been pretty sh-t so far, all fights are broadcast live on a friday night but i wouldnt bother staying up for it.

Apparently theres a TUF Brazil but ive not found any links though not really searched that hard either
By dutch
Kingston wrote:yeah, its been pretty sh-t so far, all fights are broadcast live on a friday night but i wouldnt bother staying up for it.

Apparently theres a TUF Brazil but ive not found any links though not really searched that hard either

Is it on espn or fx mate? I will prob dowload it soon. Who are the trainers?
By dnz 21
TUF has been going down hill for years. Making it live this time has made it even worse. They need to bring back what they did in the first series then at least it will have something to watch during the show before the fight

TUF Brazil is also available for free on UFC.com :wink:
By Kingston
Faber and (i cant remember the other one and like you, too lazy to look for it ;)

I dont know who is officially hosting it as i tend to stream it from various immoral sites the next day/during the week and then leave it on in the background. I tend to watch it though to see what sort of training they do and see if i can replicate or adapt to my needs for in a weights gym
By dnz 21
It's on ESPN and the other bloke is the Dominik Cruz and only the Bantamweight champion :lol:

I don't mind checking out on what training they do but it's been the same format for years. They used to do challenges to gain control of the fight and fighters then show the training. That made for a lot better show

Has anyone noticed Ross Pearson on helping out with the training and coaching? He came from a place just down the road from me and I even bumped into him in a night club just after he won TUF. Proper decent bloke and even had me and my mates over to join him for a pint. All the lads he was with were fooking massive though :shock: :lol:
By Hooj
I thought the first episodes of both TUF's were good and definitely worth a watch.

The other episodes i've just watched it after and skipped straight to the fight.... not caught up on TUF Brazil yet as i've been away. But it looked like it could be good.

Also just finished catching up on Bellator too, there have been some decent fights there. Linky for those interested:

http://www.mmashareforum.com/serious-mm ... a7dc2d072e

:salut:
By glenwheeler
Anyone around the forum a fan of the sport? I work with a lot of MMA guys doing website development, I have some big north east guys on my books and i've totally gotten into the whole MMA scene over the last 2 years, an absolute amazingly disciplined sport, full of skill, technique, emotional and physical strength. and good dieting. Everything about it for me is just amazing.

However, on the other hand a lot of people have their views on it, as a lot see it as "Lock em in a cage to beat the living day lights out of each other"

Whats your thoughts?
By dean71
My best mates bro-unlaw is a cage fighter, mma dude.
He runs his own training gym, it's done him good as before he was just a street fighting chav :lol:
By Kingston
Since they got rid of the live show crap its not been bad this season but the last two fights have been shocking.

Meant to be a big grudge match but they did flip all and the last two fights have had some rather dubious scoring.

Dana's meant to kick off in this weeks episode but i guess at the end of the day, they dont want to go all out as if they loose, they wont get in - even though he puts them on the show anyway.
By Geno
Best sport on TV. Anyone who thinks it's just a couple of dudes having a random scrap hasn't a clue. Unless they are watching really early UFC in which case they are bang on :lol:
By Hooj
Haha... jesus this thread is so out of date!

So much stuff has and is happening!

OK so GSP is back very shortly and will fight Condit. Bader is a fraud and got his ass kicked by Bisping who deserves a title shot at long last against... Silva who recently beat Bonnar, whilst pretty much taunting him the whole round. The loud mouth moron who is Sonnen still lies on people for entire fights and gets handed decisions. For some reason unknown to me or anyone else in the world he is going to fight Jones. This is a joke.

John Fitch is raping the newly formed bantam weight class (I think it's bantum :scratch: )

Big nog is back and still has it.

Bellator has been really good recently, although it should be renamed Ballator for all the nut shots :lol:

The current TUF has been mediocre, some fights have been ass. But it's still worth a watch, as there has also been some good stuff.

Ummmm yeh I could go on, so much has happened!
By dnz 21
I have every single UFC, Pride, Strikeforce, WEC along with a load of other events and instructional DVDs so you could say I am a fan :lol:

Been watching it for the last 12 years and for me it has become the best sport out there. As said there is a massive post on it but I cant seem to find it

When I first started watching it I loved the big KOs but the more you watch it and the more you understand whats happening the more the ground game becomes appealing. Now I absolutely love jiu jitsu and enjoy just how technical it is
glenwheeler wrote:I have some big north east guys on my books
Who do you deal with from the North East mate?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]