The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By dutch
last nights fight was shite, they have along way to go before there ready for the ufc, cardio is poor :shock: . the big fella just needed a good gab and the fight was his but he kept letting the kickboxer get to close. kimbo next week really hope he does well for some reason, maybe as he's the underdog.
By dnz 21
well hate to say i told you so but............ I TOLD YOU SO :wink:
By Rob
What a funny episode this weeks was. Danas comments were spot on. Rampage was funny as ever with the big'ol belly analysis :lol:
By Harv
fcking audley, what a strange one he is. Getting battered in the last and all of a sudden threw a straight one (serious punch may I add)

He still needs to fcuk off :badrazz:
By sa08
dutch wrote:so kimbo lost. he wasnt beat. needs to really work on his bjj and takedown defence. stand up looks good.
It was clear that Kimbo was very nervous at the start of the fight but I believe this fight highlighted how cr@p Roy 'Big Country' Nelson is!! Most people were aware that Kimbo's ground game would be let's just say 'a bit ropey' but I for one expected Big Country to do a LOT better than he did. Kimbo obviously didn't know what to do when Big Country was laying on him, but Big Country was 'fairy tapping' him (Dana's words) on top of his head pestering the Ref to stop the fight!!

Herb Dean looked gutted when he was eventually forced to stop the fight as it was clear that Kimbo wasn't hurt but since he couldn't do anything (due to Big Country laying on him!), he had no choice.

Kimbo definately needs to work on his ground game as he seemed to 'switch off' & just lay there. What surprised me was the effect of his kick on Big Country. It's a shame he didn't kick more. Kimbo's strength is his punching & if he can work on his Muay Thai & takedown defense, his confidence will soon rise.

I also believe that as long as Kimbo improves, he'll end up in the UFC even if he doesn't win TUF. Dana's reaction seemed to me like he was actually gutted that Kimbo didn't win! Ultimately, it would be in Dana's interests (financially) to have Kimbo in the UFC will an mma attitude as opposed to streetfighter, which I believe Kimbo will have by the end of TUF.
By dnz 21
what he needs to do now is put his head down and take it all in for the rest of his time there. which to be fair i think he will do. there is no doubt he will be in the UFC at the end of this and id even say by as early as a December card
By sa08
dnz 21 wrote:what he needs to do now is put his head down and take it all in for the rest of his time there. which to be fair i think he will do. there is no doubt he will be in the UFC at the end of this and id even say by as early as a December card
He'll have learned more from that loss than any of his 3 other victories in mma. It does seem like he's willing to learn & he comes across as a very humble & likeable guy which is why i'm still a bit skeptical surrounding the reasons he 'split' from Bas Rutten. I think there's a lot more to that story than meets the eye....

I really hope he does get another opportunity in TUF to put into practice what he has learned from his last fight.
By OOCH
The size of big country nelson's gut tells you he's a lazy b*stard so he did just enough to win without too much risk. He explained his tactics before the fight to his fellow team members saying so long as you are landing shots that are undefended the ref has to stop the fight. Quite clever but I reckon he'll soon come unstuck.

Herb Dean did look well p*ssed off and looked towards Dana before calling it. It's obvious they want Kimbo in UFC and to stay in the ultimate fighter as he's the most interesting character and actually comes across as likeable. Looks like he will be back next week as the big black guy on Rampage's team collapses during training.
By dutch
big country felt kimbos power and it scared the poo outta him, so he resorted to the only thing he could do and that was to lie on kimbo and bitch slap him. ive been in a similair situation and tapped as i was being suffocated.

kimbo comes across as a pretty cool guy and i would like to see him improve and move into the ufc :thumbup:
By dnz 21
still not a great fight this week but better than any thats been on so far

and rampage is coming across as a total bell end. not a big fan of evans but i actually like him after the fight this week and rampage has gone down a bit in my book
By dutch
dnz 21 wrote:still not a great fight this week but better than any thats been on so far

and rampage is coming across as a total bell end. not a big fan of evans but i actually like him after the fight this week and rampage has gone down a bit in my book

i actually like rampage he makes me :lol: . and its all for the cameras anyway. he was pissed of after loseing 4 fights in a row and said basically were giving them to much knowledge in a short time. team rampage had the upperhand intill he tried to pass guard and rampage was saying he shouldve stayed in guard and rained down elbows, instead the trainers were telling him to pass and then he got caught in a sweet anaconda choke.

what about rampages black r8 :cooldude: , someones making some $$$'s
By dnz 21
yeh i seen the r8 when he got it in some video blog, i like it :cool:

it pains me to say it cause i dont like evans but he got it spot on after the fight where rampage just left him sat there. even if he wasnt happy at least a arm round the shoulder till they got back in the dressing room

all it showed to evans was that he has got to them big time and they arnt a team
By dutch
dnz 21 wrote:yeh i seen the r8 when he got it in some video blog, i like it :cool:

it pains me to say it cause i dont like evans but he got it spot on after the fight where rampage just left him sat there. even if he wasnt happy at least a arm round the shoulder till they got back in the dressing room

all it showed to evans was that he has got to them big time and they arnt a team

evens came across abit slimy, it looked like he was only doing it because rampage wasnt, just to rub it in and make him look good on camera. you get what you see with rampage, he's either going to take the piss outta you or sit there after a loss and look pissed off. but i do agree with you, he could of comforted his fighter.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]