The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By chuffy
dutch wrote:
chuffy wrote:Guy hits like a fookin truck

Think his nick name is big rig :lol: defo suits him.
Yep it's a good one.

Starting to get a bit annoyed at this superfight talk, it's the fact that fans think it's going ahead just because the UFC says it will. GSP was out for 19 months, comes back for a good performance and gets the win. Right after the fight he gets all this crap thrown in his face without even getting a chance to enjoy his win! Madness.
By chuffy
Might be a possibility that the ufc needs some cash during these times & see an opertunity to make some $
I know I'm against it but I' watch it if it went ahead lol
By Hooj
Kingston wrote:Ultimate fighter finale - 2nd fight, what a knockout
There were so many great KO's in the finale, but the one from Khabilov was spectacular! :shocked!:
By Hooj
Hmmm well this thread seems to have died.... anyway great set of fights for the last Strikeforce

**SPOILER ALERT**

Souza is a beast, absolutely dominated again! Can't wait to see where he is going, I smell title fight all over him. As for the main event, did you see Nate's leg afterwards :shock:

Why he didn't check them i'll never know, in fact he said virtually the same himself on Twitter afterwards :lol: Anyway congrats to Tarec, well deserved win :salut:
By b0t13
yea its on espn at 1am on weds morn i think, ive set it to record,

3rd episode has a brutal knockout :D and the guy who done it looks to be ufc quality already, his kicks are awesome!

not long until wembley :D then ufc women style the week after!
By Hooj
Holy dancing badgers - may I just say that this series of TUF has been one of the best, if not the best, ever.

**SPOILER**

Uriah is a god damn animal, the power he puts into his (extremely good) stand up is amazing - video below discusses Bubba's injuries, yes plural. That short shot caused 3 fractures :shock: Never said it before from a TUF, but he genuinely has title potential as a MW. Lets see him in the UFC already! :shouldbeinteresting:

Roll on the Semi's, I cannot fooking wait! :-D

EDIT - Ha! I like filters version of sh-it so much I left it in! Hahaa
Last edited by Hooj on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kingston
Seen the episode, not seen the vid your on about but the final match-ups where obvious even before Dana announced them. UH will have a career in the UFC no matter what happens.

Annoyed that the fella Josh fought gave in but there you go
By Hooj
Kingston wrote:Seen the episode, not seen the vid your on about but the final match-ups where obvious even before Dana announced them. UH will have a career in the UFC no matter what happens.

Annoyed that the fella Josh fought gave in but there you go
Also annoyed he just gave up - I mean srsly, just cover up and try to improve your position. Granted he took some knees shortly before that, but I've never seen a fighter tap like that simply due to strikes without being really beaten down

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]