The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By EvoStu
NyseriA wrote:Nah, year in year out Stu.

That's why we got rid of Ferguson in 1990, after 11th an placed finish the season before and a narrow win in the FA cup... :lol:
lol
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:Look like they are signing Navas :cool:
I'll give him 6 months until he's homesick. :lol:
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:
He's "over" the panic attacks now so they reckon :lol:
By scot
What I don't get is they have signed him but don't have a manager. Surely that shows how the club is run.
By scot
danneth wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
He's "over" the panic attacks now so they reckon :lol:
Manchester isn't to different from Seville is it?
By danneth
scot wrote:What I don't get is they have signed him but don't have a manager. Surely that shows how the club is run.
Just because he hasn't been announced yet doesn't mean he isn't already putting things in place.
By danneth
Good player isn't he, does he want to go home yet though? Man U should have snapped him up rather than Nani
By EvoStu
Its funny that he's not been mentioned since the Newcastle game. Wonder why?

As previously said, I'll give him 6 months before he's thinking about returning home.
By m1ke
I. Fairness to Navas it was a huge move for him coming to England. A lot like DeGea. He needs time, can't really be judged just yet. Look at Fellaini, even he needs time to settle and he's lived in England for years!

Navas will come good, no doubt about it.
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:Its funny that he's not been mentioned since the Newcastle game. Wonder why?

As previously said, I'll give him 6 months before he's thinking about returning home.
Great finish from him after 14 secs :wink:
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:
EvoStu wrote:Its funny that he's not been mentioned since the Newcastle game. Wonder why?

I knew you'd pipe up. Navas scores Danneth posts, Navas starts a game Danneth posts, Navas has a sh*t Danneth posts.

Bad mistake from their keeper to be honest.
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:
danneth wrote:

I knew you'd pipe up. Navas scores Danneth posts, Navas starts a game Danneth posts, Navas has a sh*t Danneth posts.

Bad mistake from their keeper to be honest.
you know I couldn't resist, it wasn't the best clearance but a great finish

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]