The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By m1ke
I think it was just the way they lost. We can't really say anything, we ain't even in it.
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:opps? did you expect them to go there and win? :lol:
With no Ribery and an unfit Robben yeah why not? City are the champions of England and have a squad that some teams can only dream of.

In fact man for man I'd say City were the better team on paper last night.

Manchester City
01 Hart
26 Demichelis
22 Clichy
04 Kompany
03 Sagna
42 Y Touré
15 Jesús Navas
25 Fernandinho
08 Nasri
21 Silva
10 Dzeko

Substitutes
07 Milner
11 Kolarov
13 Caballero
16 Agüero
18 Lampard
20 Mangala
38 Boyata
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:
danneth wrote:opps? did you expect them to go there and win? :lol:
With no Ribery and an unfit Robben yeah why not? City are the champions of England and have a squad that some teams can only dream of.

In fact man for man I'd say City were the better team on paper last night.

Manchester City
01 Hart
26 Demichelis
22 Clichy
04 Kompany
03 Sagna
42 Y Touré
15 Jesús Navas
25 Fernandinho
08 Nasri
21 Silva
10 Dzeko

Substitutes
07 Milner
11 Kolarov
13 Caballero
16 Agüero
18 Lampard
20 Mangala
38 Boyata
City were also without a couple of usual starters, personally there are at least 6/7 Bayern players I would take over City's from the starting lineup.

If you believe in what you said then you can get City @ 16/1 to win the whole thing HUGE value, I would suggest getting a decent stake on :lol:
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:They aren't good enough to win it outright.
If Bayern are classed as favourites to win it, and you think City can go to their place and win then surely they are in with at least a chance?

Bookies had City @ 5/1 for the game last night that's a bigger price than Leicester beating Man U at the weekend, I think personally you were in a small % who were surprised at the result last night.
By EvoStu
I am simply talking about the match last night, do you not get that?
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:I am simply talking about the match last night, do you not get that?
Bookies had City @ 5/1 for the game last night that's a bigger price than Leicester beating Man U at the weekend, I think personally you were in a small % who were surprised at the result last night.
:salut:
By Stevo07
I'd pick about 3 players from City to start for Bayern, even with their absentees.
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:Can't believe we have drawn these away again second time this season :lol: :lol:
You'll beat them this time though.
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:
danneth wrote:Can't believe we have drawn these away again second time this season :lol: :lol:
You'll beat them this time though.
anything better than 7-0 will do :lol:
By Stevo07
Fair play to City. I'm not normally a fan of clubs that start throwing money about when a rich owner pops up; but they seem committed to investing in their community and building for a potentially self sustaining future. :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]