The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:Pick out the Liverpool fans trying to justify the decision. It's pure comedy.
There's nothing to justify, downing has been picked for his immense display this season which is backed up with goals from midfield and assists galore and kelly has been picked as he was the top performing CB which led to very tight defence with not many goals being leaked leading to a very strong premiership year for liverpool.
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:
EvoStu wrote:Pick out the Liverpool fans trying to justify the decision. It's pure comedy.
There's nothing to justify, downing has been picked for his immense display this season which is backed up with goals from midfield and assists galore and kelly has been picked as he was the top performing CB which led to very tight defence with not many goals being leaked leading to a very strong premiership year for liverpool.
:laughabove: :roflmao:

Danneth we've had our moments, but.....................

By smartie
Mart wrote:
smartie wrote:Kelly is the future. Rio is a crocked has been. Simple.
Time will tell if Kelly is a ever been.
Yup. Like time has shown Rio to be a classless whiney cnt. Egotistical wnker.
By smartie
Mart wrote:If you want to date him sure, you just described 99% of all footballers as well, but he's been a world class defender for a long time.
Other than the years injured yeah. He's past his best and no longer reliable.
By Stevo07
He's still better than every CB in that squad barring Terry who is a knob anyway. That some of his recent performances have been awful.
By hovblackctr
I'd take Ferdinand over Terry.

Terry has fcuk all pace and is liable to do stupid poo like in the champions league semi final.

The whole england squad is full of players who are all way past there best plus inexperienced noob's. I don't hold out much hope to be honest. :sad:
By Grov24
hovblackctr wrote:
I don't hold out much hope to be honest. :sad:
Why would you anyways. We are shite. I hope they go out without getting out of the group stage. Bunch of prats.
By eatthis
smartie wrote:
Mart wrote:
smartie wrote:Kelly is the future. Rio is a crocked has been. Simple.
Time will tell if Kelly is a ever been.
Yup. Like time has shown Rio to be a classless whiney cnt. Egotistical wnker.

classless? REALLY???? :lol:
By smartie
Do people have experience of other countries media? Do they also try and completely undermine everything the manager does, abuse every decision and actively try to get them sacked?
By Grov24
smartie wrote:Do people have experience of other countries media? Do they also try and completely undermine everything the manager does, abuse every decision and actively try to get them sacked?
I know the australian media are really ruthless towards there cricketers, more so than we are.
By Stevo07
smartie wrote:Do people have experience of other countries media? Do they also try and completely undermine everything the manager does, abuse every decision and actively try to get them sacked?
All media are the same, it sells.
By Grov24
Ryan1985 wrote:Are some England fans starting to believe they're garabge? It's about time.
Never thought otherwise lol.

Though if your Scottish thats a bit of a lol.
By Stevo07
Grov24 wrote:
Ryan1985 wrote:Are some England fans starting to believe they're garabge? It's about time.
Never thought otherwise lol.

Though if your Scottish thats a bit of a lol.
Being experts in shite football we can spot shite teams a mile off.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]