The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By EvoStu
m1ke wrote:Battered by the German B team. lol.
Not even the German B team according to the press. :lol:

More of an experimental C team.
By smartie
"There are 165 better performing players than Tom Cleverley in the Premier League (according to WhoScored).

There are 58 better performing English players than Tom Cleverley in the Premier League.

Tom Cleverley is the 17th best performing Manchester United player in a squad of 26.

Of the eight English players in the Manchester United squad, the only English player performing worse than Tom Cleverley is Ashley Young. "
By TimEP3
danneth wrote:Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 3h

Lionel Messi = makes something out of nothing. Welbeck = makes nothing out of something.

:lol:
That's Danny Welbeck with the highest shot on target ratio and goals per shot ratio of all United strikers this season.
By dcep3
smartie wrote:Rooney needs dropping.
Agreed, and I still stand by my opinion that Rooney's reputation is based on one or two wonder goals a season so people forget all the crap in between. His free kicks and shots yesterday were awful, he has no right to be there based on past performances.

And I hope Shaw gets selected ahead of Cole (assuming Baines will be first choice)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]