The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By m1ke
New managers first squad (page 89).

Goalkeepers: Scott Carson (Bursaspor), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Robert Green (West Ham United).

Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Micah Richards (Manchester City), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Scott Parker (Tottenham Hotspur), Ashley Young (Manchester United), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).

Forwards: Darren Bent (Aston Villa), Fraizer Campbell (Sunderland), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United).
Last edited by m1ke on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Even me being from NI wants to see England get through as it wasnt the same last time at the Euro Cup without them, thinking they are going to win everything :lol:
By m1ke
bluntcap wrote:
stephenmoffatt1981 wrote:Even me being from NI wants to see England get through as it wasnt the same last time at the Euro Cup without them, thinking they are going to win everything :lol:
PMSL :lol:
Pair of basterds!! :wink:
tse_adam wrote:I'm a fan of the team but I have a feeling they won't qualify tonight :???:
Whats this :shock: , a person from England questioning weather they are going to win tonite. :lol: :lol:
By bluntcap
stephenmoffatt1981 wrote:
tse_adam wrote:I'm a fan of the team but I have a feeling they won't qualify tonight :???:
Whats this :shock: , a person from England questioning weather they are going to win tonite. :lol: :lol:
Stop it :lol:
bluntcap wrote:
Justin they had it coming starting a thread like this :lol:
bluntcap wrote:
Justin they had it coming starting a thread like this :lol:
I know they did :lol:
Sanz wrote:Go on the wee N.I !!!
Before long this will be a thread about NI members. Go on the NI tonite :lol:
Green Army!!!!! :WOOT
bluntcap wrote:
m1kelys0ns wrote:Let's not get into a N.I vs England argument, you clearly can't win. :lol:
All Im saying is.......1-0 :wink:
And what a goal that was for David Healy :lol: seemed we won that night hmm :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]