The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By PH47MF
Grov24 wrote:
PH47MF wrote:he has qualities to be a good player, he just need good supplies and he won't get that from downing at liverpool :lol: . but mind you, definitely not worth £30mil :crazy:
But downing's going be supplying for England as well. :lol:
nah, he'll be keeping the bench warm
By Mark
Mark wrote:Henderson is destined to be at this tournament! Lampard has a thigh strain or something....
Good on the lad, I reckon he can do a job in the midfield.

Looking more and more like 4-4-2 now
By EvoStu
Ryan1985 wrote:
Mark wrote:Good on the lad, I reckon he can do a job in the midfield.
Can I have some of what you're smoking?
Flololololololol
By Mark
Will never learn watching this shite.... I can see better teams picking us apart very easy. I'm going to call going out in the group stages.
By EvoStu
Who the feck is Kelly? Brought into the squad to replace Cahill?

Uncapped, no major appearances for his club, yet called up to the England squad? WTF!

They've overlooked Rio again, my guess is that its because they know he won't play alongside John "I'm not racist honest" Terry.
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:Who the feck is Kelly? Brought into the squad to replace Cahill?

Uncapped, no major appearances for his club, yet called up to the England squad? WTF!

They've overlooked Rio again, my guess is that its because they know he won't play alongside John "I'm not racist honest" Terry.
It' cause there all roy's bumboys from liverpool, squad is looking weaker by the day...
By smartie

Kelly is the future, Rio is injured half the time past. 25 Premier league appearances the last year or so for Kelly. Can play RB or CB, fairly good going forward too.
By J4Y
Was any one else hoping to hear from the FA that Terry's career or at least his euro hopes were over and Rio took his correct place as captain and starting centerback
By Mark
smartie wrote:

Kelly is the future, Rio is injured half the time past. 25 Premier league appearances the last year or so for Kelly. Can play RB or CB, fairly good going forward too.
This.

Doubt Kelly will play much like Hendo.

I have to lol at the media about this mica Richards things. I'm sure 2 weeks ago he wasn't interested in being on stand by
By Bon

If that is the case then Rio needs to come out and say it. The media are doing my head in flirting around the issue. Either way a statement needs to be made and a line drawn under it.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Utd fans crying over the butt hurt to poor crocked Rio. :lol:
Don't worry, Woy has f*cked England before we've even got there. Its brilliant. Henderson and Kelly FTMFL!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]