The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Stevo07
m1ke wrote:Toni Kroos though.
what a player. :salut:
By smartie
Bayern are slightly more entertaining that Barcelona, they are a complete bore fest. :salut:
By EvoStu
I love the fact that controlling a game is boring. :lol:

Its like Sebastian Vettel in F1 being told its boring he's so good at winning. :lol:

Reality is, most fans would love to have their team control games like Bayern or Barca.
By Stevo07
I thought bayern were excellent to watch, controlled it and looked like they were taking the piss at times. Don't see what the excitement is with teams that take more shots/crosses/etc and concede possession more times than not whilst doing so.
By smartie
Just thought Bayern were more entertaining than Barcelona is all. :P
By Stevo07
smartie wrote:Just thought Bayern were more entertaining than Barcelona is all. :P
Wouldn't disagree tbh, Pep's barca were far more impressive to watch though they seem to be playing better over the past couple of weeks.

By Stevo07
I'd say he's exactly what Arsenal and ManU have needed for a few seasons.
By TimEP3
I've never been as impressed by him as i was in a couple of the World Cup games, though i've always thought he's a good player. That said, although he'd be a vast improvement on most of what we've got, i don't rate him as top bracket - although you don't need a team of superstars, and the very best aren't always readily available. I wouldn't complain if we'd been in for him and think he is/will be a good signing for Arsenal.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]