The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By m1ke
Incredible signing but he's a luxury, you needed 3 or 4 players in various positions.
By Kingston
Heard that AW put in a cheeky bid to the tfl for the bus they borrowed last sunday against spurs
By J4Y
Kingston wrote:Heard that AW put in a cheeky bid to the tfl for the bus they borrowed last sunday against spurs

We missed out AVB signed him up as he can actually hold a line.
By Kingston
Oh is that what sticking 11 players behind the ball is, defending the line....

And yet you could only score 1 against a minnows team. Oh well never mind, in arsene you trust remember
By J4Y
smartie wrote:Out Injured by October.

Lol we don't have rvp any more , he's due a knock I reckon
By danneth
Guy is a moron, does he actually believe he's any better than a bottom half prem side
By Mark83
m1ke wrote:What planet is he on?
Granted he's a bit mental but the journalist took his comment out of context. I know it's unlike a journalist to stetch the truth for a story.
By Mark83
Sat and had a drink with Thierry Henry after the game. Surreal.
By m1ke
My bro would give both his legs for that. He's his hero.
By Mark83
m1ke wrote:My bro would give both his legs for that. He's his hero.
He's an Arsenal legend and as a lifelong Arsenal fan seeing him caused me to pause my raid of the free buffet and bar :lol:

Over recent months having been out socially with several of the current players i've become a bit blasé at seeing them and chatting with them. Henry on the other hand, hero. It took a great level of self restraint not to ask for a photo with him... Unlike Matt Lucas who did :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]