The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By skinnyman9000
This is the year they need to spend. Throwing around names like Rooney, suarez, etc. Will be an even bigger disappointment than previous years if the window closes with nothing
By J4Y
skinnyman9000 wrote:This is the year they need to spend. Throwing around names like Rooney, suarez, etc. Will be an even bigger disappointment than previous years if the window closes with nothing

You mean previous years when we were apprently trying to sign players like mata and yaan m'vila but end up with santos and gervinho instead

It's all a game to me the same thing happens year after year and I can't see it change this year
By Mark
Can't really see why Suarez wants to join arsenal.

IMO a direct competitor to Liverpool for the 4th spot.

Champions league maybe but I'd lol my pants off if you fail to qualify.
By J4Y
FLOL

Direct competitor for fourth? Please tell me your trolling?

2009/10- 7th
2010/11 -6th
2011/12- 8th
2012/13 -7th

If that isn't mid table mediocrity I don't know what is, next you'll be telling me next season is "yours".
By danneth
:lol: Arsenal easily have the players to finish anywhere in the top 3, they just seem to lack the consistency, if a few of the players do join who they are after and they start how they finished last season could be a good season for them.
By J4Y
danneth wrote::lol: Arsenal easily have the players to finish anywhere in the top 3, they just seem to lack the consistency, if a few of the players do join who they are after and they start how they finished last season could be a good season for them.
If wi finish anything higher than 3rd I'd be impressed were still a little way off yet
By Stevo07
danneth wrote::lol: Arsenal easily have the players to finish anywhere in the top 3, they just seem to lack the consistency, if a few of the players do join who they are after and they start how they finished last season could be a good season for them.
As much as the media want to sell big players to Arsenal and Man Utd it just ain't going to happen.
By Mark
J4Y wrote:FLOL

2009/10- 7th
2010/11 -6th
2011/12- 8th
2012/13 -7th

If that isn't mid table mediocrity I don't know what is, next you'll be telling me next season is "yours".
Sorry what I mean is - its unlikely Arsenal are going to break the top 3. So basically the rest of the league are competing for fourth equaling Liverpool are a direct competitor to arsenal for that spot + a few other clubs.

And without doubt this season is ours ;-)
By J4Y
Stevo07 wrote:
As much as the media want to sell big players to Arsenal and Man Utd it just ain't going to happen.
Man united's "use the media to try and land players" tactic under Moyes is nothing short of embarrassing, most unfergie like ( think rvp media got word only when deal was 90% done ) and quite pathetic really

Arsenal won't be signing any big name players its all hype
By Mart
Mark wrote:
J4Y wrote:FLOL

2009/10- 7th
2010/11 -6th
2011/12- 8th
2012/13 -7th

Sorry what I mean is - its unlikely Arsenal are going to break the top 3. So basically the rest of the league are competing for fourth equaling Liverpool are a direct competitor to arsenal for that spot + a few other clubs.

And without doubt this season is ours ;-)
Best sort out beating the blue end before you claim you're all over Arsenal and Tottenham :lol:
By TimEP3
J4Y wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:
Man united's "use the media to try and land players" tactic under Moyes is nothing short of embarrassing, most unfergie like ( think rvp media got word only when deal was 90% done ) and quite pathetic really

Why is it embarrassing? Was it embarrassing when Real Madrid courted Ronaldo for 2 seasons? Or now with Bale?
By J4Y
TimEP3 wrote:
J4Y wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:

Why is it embarrassing? Was it embarrassing when Real Madrid courted Ronaldo for 2 seasons? Or now with Bale?

In those two cases they had just cause or re player could feasibly end up there, secondly in Ronald's case a bid was made and try got their man. Moyes with cesc isn't how united approach buying players and going public with thenifo a bid has been made then having it rebuffed then telling every one they gone back too bid again and being rebuffed again is very embarrassing
By dean71
J4Y wrote:
TimEP3 wrote:Gotta be embarrassed by the Suarez revelations this morning, i'd imagine, Jay.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... 2933/.html all a hoax

And I'm sure you noticed all the media revelations anoint bids etc were released by Liverpool with Wengers only comment being about an amicable transfer
Spot on, one thing arsenal are good at is doing there business in private, not publicly unsettling any player through the media.
By J4Y
Epic start to the season is epic

I think it's down to drawing straws for who plays centre back next game
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]