The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By TimEP3
I think we'll finally be shown up for what we are, over these coming weeks. Scraping results against the absolute dross of the league is one thing, but we'll be shown up in these coming games.

As i said to my mate last night, i'm firmly standing by my prediction of 6th, at best.
By m1ke
One thing LVG has? Luck.

We're incredibly lucky to be anywhere near the top 4.
By trancem
Tim/mike you go OT regularly?

I go 10-15 times a season, with the odd away game here and there.

I have a lad I use for my tickets, but really thinking of buying a season ticket for next season. Any tips/advice?

Wanted stretty tier 1 as my ideal location but there's nothing on the West stand at all.

There's a few in the East stand around £790 and a couple on North Stand priced around £700

I know that FA Cup / Champions League (doubt we'll get anywhere near CL at this rate) games are compulsory but Carling Cup is optional.

I'm thinking of going to all the big games and I could just pass the games on that I can't make
By TimEP3
I go about 6-10 times a season, usually, but it's been less this past year because we had a baby - probably the same next year, as the next baby is due in a couple of weeks.

I had a season ticket a few years ago: Stretty Tier 2. Was fortunate that they were readily available at the time i applied. My mate and i both had one in there, side by side.

ACS is a pain in the @rse if we get a bad draw - was especially bad for me as there was no way i was going to go over from here, just to watch us play some lower league toss. Although, to be fair, lower league toss always give us a challenging game nowadays, so maybe that's a bonus ...
By TimEP3
TimEP3 wrote:I think we'll finally be shown up for what we are, over these coming weeks. Scraping results against the absolute dross of the league is one thing, but we'll be shown up in these coming games.
By m1ke
I have to admit, those changes at half time didn't half change the game.

FOR THE Flipping WORSE.

lady garden.
By EvoStu
m1ke wrote:I have to admit, those changes at half time didn't half change the game.

FOR THE Flipping WORSE.

lady garden.
What did you think of the Spurs game?
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Dont think I have seen a team play worse than Spurs in the first half. [emoji38]
They were poor but United were pretty epic apart from the first 5 minutes.
By m1ke
EvoStu wrote:
m1ke wrote:I have to admit, those changes at half time didn't half change the game.

FOR THE Flipping WORSE.

lady garden.
I thought we played pretty much the same as we have done all season, just at a slightly higher tempo.

Spurs were so incredibly bad in the first half, they actually made us look good.

We will play with 10 men behind the ball against liverpool. I'm not looking forward to it.
By EvoStu
m1ke wrote:
EvoStu wrote:

FOR THE Flipping WORSE.

lady garden.
I thought we played pretty much the same as we have done all season, just at a slightly higher tempo.

Spurs were so incredibly bad in the first half, they actually made us look good.

We will play with 10 men behind the ball against liverpool. I'm not looking forward to it.
Well?
By TimEP3
Strange that we've not had the regular visits we've come to expect from our scouse friends.

Brilliant first half at the weekend. Didn't seem to know what to do after that monumental bellend Gerrard had his brain fart. Thought ADM, assist aside, was total garbage when he came on. Even contrived to lose possession a couple of times, late on, when he could just have kept it in the corner. Anyway, great win in what was a vital game. Hopefully we can go on to secure Champions League football now.

Didn't like to see the photo from the dressing room after, mind. Photos should be with trophies/after achieving something, otherwise it's all a bit Arsenal.
By Stevo07
Credit where its due, MU have been really good in the past a couple of games.

Who knew playing players in positions/formations that suit them and passing the ball forward more than sideways/backwards would result in better performances and results.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]