The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By kingofdbrits
A dedicated thread for fans like me to moan about how bleedin lucky you were yesterday scoring in the last minute and for future moans when, no doubt lady luck will smile again giving you yet more undeserved points.
By m1ke
Undeserved points? What game were you watching? Sunderland didn't have a shot on goal.... and if your a Liverpool fan, don't even talk about luck this season. :-x
By Newannaive
we fully deserved to take all 3 points from a team that came to old trafford to put 10 men behind the ball all afternoon. :badrazz:
By EvoStu
kingofdbrits wrote:A dedicated thread for fans like me to moan about how bleedin lucky you were yesterday scoring in the last minute and for future moans when, no doubt lady luck will smile again giving you yet more undeserved points.
so you weren't lucky against............

Athletico Madrid - Gerrard penalty that shouldn't have been 5 minutes into injury time.
Portsmouth - Gerrard penalty AGAIN and nothing much to shout about apart from that!
Wigan - goal 5 minutes from time despite being second best for most of the game until Wigan had a player unjustly sent off.
Man City - Kuyt 2 minutes into injury time despite being second best for most of the game AGAIN!
Standard Liege - Goal after 118 minutes despite being under the cosh for most of the match.
Sunderland - Torres after 83 minutes despite not having much to shout about before that.

So lets not talk about lady luck mate, Liverpool are the kings of it.

EvoStu.
By kingofdbrits
Newannaive wrote:we fully deserved to take all 3 points from a team that came to old trafford to put 10 men behind the ball all afternoon. :badrazz:
Maybe so, but a spooned deflected shot that bobbled past the keeper, hit the inside of the post rebounding out and landing at the feet of a central defender who was quite frankly, lost.

Lucky.
By EvoStu
kingofdbrits wrote:
Newannaive wrote:we fully deserved to take all 3 points from a team that came to old trafford to put 10 men behind the ball all afternoon. :badrazz:
Maybe so, but a spooned deflected shot that bobbled past the keeper, hit the inside of the post rebounding out and landing at the feet of a central defender who was quite frankly, lost.

Lucky.
Please read my post above.

EvoStu.
By kingofdbrits
EvoStu wrote:
kingofdbrits wrote:A dedicated thread for fans like me to moan about how bleedin lucky you were yesterday scoring in the last minute and for future moans when, no doubt lady luck will smile again giving you yet more undeserved points.

Athletico Madrid - Gerrard penalty that shouldn't have been 5 minutes into injury time.
Portsmouth - Gerrard penalty AGAIN and nothing much to shout about apart from that!
Wigan - goal 5 minutes from time despite being second best for most of the game until Wigan had a player unjustly sent off.
Man City - Kuyt 2 minutes into injury time despite being second best for most of the game AGAIN!
Standard Liege - Goal after 118 minutes despite being under the cosh for most of the match.
Sunderland - Torres after 83 minutes despite not having much to shout about before that.

EvoStu.

Pfffft, Man U have been the kings of luck over the last 10 years, far too much to list on a single post. So we've had a bit this season, it still doesn't compare to you lot!
By EvoStu
kingofdbrits wrote:
EvoStu wrote:

EvoStu.

Pfffft, Man U have been the kings of luck over the last 10 years, far too much to list on a single post. So we've had a bit this season, it still doesn't compare to you lot!
In other words you can't argue back. :lol:

EvoStu.
By bretty1984
kingofdbrits wrote:

Lucky.
they all count matey.. utd clearly deserved the three points.
By Banharj
Is that your partner :?:

In-fact I suspect that little pussycat has a better idea of football than you... :badrazz:
By kingofdbrits
Banharj wrote:Is that your partner :?:

In-fact I suspect that little pussycat has a better idea of football than you... :badrazz:
You really are daft .
By Papillon
I've always said that people who support Man United are the same people that would have joined the Hitler Youth and for the same reason.
By Papillon
No, no - it's not the club, nothing wrong with the club. It's the fans. The way they started supporting United because they're glory hunting w*nkers who spot a bandwagon and jump on it. Hence they'd all have joined the Hitler Youth. Is it co-incidence, I ask, that Manchester City were the Jewish club of Manchester?
By Banharj
Papillon wrote:No, no - it's not the club, nothing wrong with the club. It's the fans. The way they started supporting United because they're glory hunting w*nkers who spot a bandwagon and jump on it. Hence they'd all have joined the Hitler Youth. Is it co-incidence, I ask, that Manchester City were the Jewish club of Manchester?
No, people like you who generalise really f**k me off. I attend over 15 games a season when finances allow me but with a mortgage and a missus that wants everything yesterday, plus the running of the CTR makes things difficult and I have to prioritise my outgoings. All of this at the age of 23 is not easy so next time you feel the need to run your trap, shut the f**k up.

And if you ban me for speaking my mind then so-be-it.

Merry Xmas :salut:
By Papillon
Banharj wrote:
Papillon wrote:No, no - it's not the club, nothing wrong with the club. It's the fans. The way they started supporting United because they're glory hunting w*nkers who spot a bandwagon and jump on it. Hence they'd all have joined the Hitler Youth. Is it co-incidence, I ask, that Manchester City were the Jewish club of Manchester?
No, people like you who generalise really f**k me off. I attend over 15 games a season when finances allow me but with a mortgage and a missus that wants everything yesterday, plus the running of the CTR makes things difficult and I have to prioritise my outgoings. All of this at the age of 23 is not easy so next time you feel the need to run your trap, shut the f**k up.

And if you ban me for speaking my mind then so-be-it.

Merry Xmas :salut:
Ahhhh.....there was me hoping it might be Evostu, but anyway.....hook, line and sinker! :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]