The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Geno
I can't seem to find a thread dedicated to the mighty Reds so I'm starting one (if there is already one, show me where!)

Another glorious comeback for the 'pool today. Gotta love 'em :-D
By RichC
This sort of never give in attitude is doing us proud, who needs 'nando when we got the Dutch Destroyer.. early days but I hope we can keep this up. :smile:
By Sp1
A couple of good comebacks now too.. just wish Gerrard would knock a few in. Dont get me wrong i'm his biggest fan and for sure he'll come good but it aint doing my FFL team any good. Glad Torres is injured at present though :badrazz: :lol:
By jreedy
although i'll admit you have got off to a good start in the prem this season, you no that eventually it will all go tits up and you'll just about scrape 4th place this season, in the meantime man u have had a steady start and will finish the season by storming the premiership in the later stages. come on MAN U, ps as you can tell im a man u fan :lol:
By Papillon
jreedy27 wrote:come on MAN U, ps as you can tell im a man u fan :lol:
Naturally. Your location isn't Manchester. :badrazz: :lol:
By mileshardy2000
I reckon Liverpool will finish third this season with man u second and chelsea as winners. Man City I think will end up in a battle with Arsenal for fourth
Last edited by mileshardy2000 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jreedy
Papillon wrote:
jreedy27 wrote:come on MAN U, ps as you can tell im a man u fan :lol:
Naturally. Your location isn't Manchester. :badrazz: :lol:
lol your right about that as if i was from manchester i'd probably be a city fan so it's just as well i'm not lol, both sheffield sides are shite in my opinion so thats my excuse anyways, apart from being a glory seeker :thumbup: :lol: :oops:
By Mark
i think we are fineally showing alittle heart and strength, last season after we went a goal down i didnt see anyway of us ever getting back in to the game, fingers crossed
By Adambsmith
algreene wrote:Spawny spawny lucky lucky one man team...
:lol:

Who's that then?

Must be Kuyt as he keeps scoring our winners :WOOT
By kingofdbrits
algreene wrote:Spawny spawny lucky lucky one man team...
You cannot call Liverpool a one man team!! It's a three man team, any of which would walk into any side in the world.

Unlike our poor neighbors, you'd be in for another relegation fight if spurs weren't quite so crap.
By Mark
1 - 0 half time in the CL keane after about 13 mins from Gerrard pass
By Mark
kingofdbrits wrote:WTF was keane trying when he had very good chance to score! That really pissed me off.

dont forget he is Irish :lol:
By Barney
kingofdbrits wrote:Top of the League!!!!!

Deserved the win against Chelsea. It maybe a little early but we start to dream?
Not bad could have been two with that free kick. Deserved.
By danwel
Good win for the Scousers and yes they are top fo the league but they will not be there at the end of the season!!!!!
By EvoStu

Deserved the win against Chelsea. It maybe a little early but we start to dream?
Its a great win for Liverpool. Long way to go but you are definitely in with a shout now and really does put the cat amongst the pigeons.

EvoStu.
By Mark
EvoStu wrote:

Its a great win for Liverpool. Long way to go but you are definitely in with a shout now and really does put the cat amongst the pigeons.

EvoStu.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]