The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By berty182
So happy with the news, watched his interview this morning, so confident, funny and intelligent
By EvoStu
berty182 wrote:So happy with the news, watched his interview this morning, so confident, funny and intelligent
I'm going to admit I'm a tad jealous Liverfail got him. I hope he has the worst results of his career. Haha.
By smartie
Not expecting miracles, just hope he can progress the team. Personally I think he has a decent set of players to build upon.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Not expecting miracles, just hope he can progress the team. Personally I think he has a decent set of players to build upon.
I totally agree, and it REALLY pains me to say that.
By TimEP3
Some good, some dross. Keeper is crap. Centre-backs are very average, same with Milner, Llanana, Allen. Coutinho very good, Firmino with plenty potential, Clyne very solid. Benteke, meh. Sturridge - walking wounded, but a special finisher when occasionally fit.
By berty182
Another player out for the season, Danny Ings has done his knee in! thats Ings and Gomez out for the season in one day!
By EvoStu
berty182 wrote:Another player out for the season, Danny Ings has done his knee in! thats Ings and Gomez out for the season in one day!
Will be interesting to see if the Klopp arrival spurs the players on.
By berty182
EvoStu » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:38 pm wrote:
berty182 wrote:Another player out for the season, Danny Ings has done his knee in! thats Ings and Gomez out for the season in one day!
Will be interesting to see if the Klopp arrival spurs the players on.
Really tough game to start with Spurs away as their in form, i think we may see a more defensive approach to this game and over time the pay will be more expressive but with Liverpool's defence probably not the best way to play :lol:
By EvoStu
A decent performance all round from Klopperpool, he's definitely trying to instill his Dortmund tactics on them and the younger players seems to be more accepting. He's as animated as ever as well, which is a good thing because its what the fans want to see.
By berty182
EvoStu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:14 pm wrote:A decent performance all round from Klopperpool, he's definitely trying to instill his Dortmund tactics on them and the younger players seems to be more accepting. He's as animated as ever as well, which is a good thing because its what the fans want to see.
I totally agree, considering he's only had a few days to work with them you could see his dortmund style straight away, will be interesting to see how things pan out after a few games. I really like the way he is animated on the touchline giving orders and the way he is with the players, giving them hugs and talking to them out on the pitch after the game
By berty182
Things are starting to take shape slowly but surely, seeing less and less or the Rodgers effect with every game
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Now if we can just play like that first half for the rest of the season please. :D
It pains me to say this, but you absolutely played Citeh off the park. Cracking result.

Yaya just made to look ordinary. Shocking!
By andy.h
Defence still needs a bit of work but very happy with the overall performance on Sat. Hoping we can put a decent run on an enter the new year in a decent position in the league .
By berty182
Lets hope all that hard work doesn't go to waste in the next game, no point beating the big teams then loosing the next game! Loved watch Coutinho, Firmino and Lallana against city, City defenders didnt know where to look

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]