The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By berty182
Time is running out for Rodgers, he has tried so many different things and failed, this new rigid system is horrendous
By smartie
Seems to be getting things wrong too often lately.

One of the poorest performances I have seen for a long long time. Utd were poor but beat us easily in the end.
By EvoStu
Liverpool will get it right but its taking longer than expected. Is Rogers the right man for the job? From a United fans perspective, definitely. lol.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:Sacked when we lose to Villa?
I don't think they'll have a knee jerk reaction.

In all honesty I think they just need to gel as he signed so many players.
By berty182
Performance against Villa was a lot better, more urgency, more pressure on the ball and more than one goal :lol: the team is creating plenty of chances but the finishing has been awful and the defence...... lets not go there
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:and there he goes........ :o

Klopp?
Almost certain. Ancelotti wouldn't be that daft surely?
By berty182
EvoStu » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:20 pm wrote:
smartie wrote:and there he goes........ :o

Klopp?
Almost certain. Ancelotti wouldn't be that daft surely?
I don't think Ancelotti would be suited to the job anyway, only ever worked with world class players and big transfer budgets, Klopp has had to work with lesser known players and also deal with his better players leaving and his style is more suited to the players we have. However i do think Ancelotti would sort out Liverpool's shocking defence
By EvoStu
Sky are reporting a 3 year deal agreed with Klopp of the Kops and will be unveiled on Friday.
By berty182
EvoStu » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:10 pm wrote:Sky are reporting a 3 year deal agreed with Klopp of the Kops and will be unveiled on Friday.
Really happy about this if we pull it off, he may not be able to work wonders but at least he will bring some passion back to our game
By EvoStu
berty182 wrote:
EvoStu » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:10 pm wrote:Sky are reporting a 3 year deal agreed with Klopp of the Kops and will be unveiled on Friday.
Really happy about this if we pull it off, he may not be able to work wonders but at least he will bring some passion back to our game
He can't work miracles but he's a good manager and change like this is a good thing.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]