The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
algreene wrote:Hhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah

Avb is rubbish. Bale saved you loads last year, now he's gone!

You'll be lucky to get top 8..

AVB is a genius, playing a high line with Micheal "go to ground every time cos I can't actually defend" Dawson is proof of this.
Isnt it cute that a functional arsenal team managed to beat a dysfunctional spurs team by a single goal early on.

Its like the excitement given when a minnows team beats a premiership team in the fa cup.
Kingston wrote:Isnt it cute that a functional arsenal team managed to beat a dysfunctional spurs team by a single goal early on.

Its like the excitement given when a minnows team beats a premiership team in the fa cup.

Dysfunctional lol, you had all season an all the hype before the game the excitement comes the amusement of many many fans seeing a club spend 100m and still being shite while many many pundits 'experts' end up with egg all over their faces

Spurs are like the guy who buys an asw coloured sports car but lives at home with his parent, sure he attracts the fit bird and gets her to come home when she does she quickly realises she's made a grave mistake and ended up with a all front no trousers pauper.
All season? What you mean the 3-4 weeks they had to train together to become a team that knows how to play with each other?

Well see what happens when the replays at the lane and the end of season.

Dont forget, 'you' wanted AW out a few weeks ago but now, in arsene we trust :roflmao:
Kingston wrote:All season? What you mean the 3-4 weeks they had to train together to become a team that knows how to play with each other?

Well see what happens when the replays at the lane and the end of season.

Dont forget, 'you' wanted AW out a few weeks ago but now, in arsene we trust :roflmao:

Tell me where I said it? I want and still want Gazidis out of the club

Ahh typical spurs excuses already, run along now
You being alot of arsenal supporters.

What excuses? Or you mean the comment about minimal training time together which even aw picked up on and commented about.

But if your benchmark is to beat spurs by one goal and park the bus, in arsene you trust remember but ill just wait until the replay and end of season position
Harv wrote:Like I said, top 3 for spurs, AVB needs to manage the squad which is a slight concern, but if he can do that then good times ahead :-D :-D :-D
flol..

You need to turn down your dub step mate, it's broken your brain.. :roflmao:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]