The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By kingofdbrits
In recognition of the Liverpool thread being started by a blue node i'd like to start one for the poor side of the City.

6-1 last night was a good result putting them into the last 16 and i think they have a good chance of winning the cup. For English football the results last night reinforce how good the Premiership is with the success in the Champions League and now UEFA.

I think its good experience for the club and to push on and start building a reputation so thay can attract top players and give the top 4 something to worry about.
I also miss the derby games down the pub when the result really matters in the league and we don't just call it your cup final and say your punching above your weight.
By algreene
Was a good win. But to be honest I thought we didnt play too well.

Some players were rubbish IMO.

Neville, Arteta, Cahill and Yakubu. None of them played very well. Fernandes was aweful when he came on.

I just hope we get it together for the Fiorentina game..
By algreene
We cant seem to lose at thwe moment!!!

Its hard supporting the best team in Merseyside!! :thumbup:
By EvoStu
Everton fully deserve their 4th spot. I can see them in the Champions League next year & not Liverpool.

EvoStu.
By curzie
EvoStu wrote:Everton fully deserve their 4th spot. I can see them in the Champions League next year & not Liverpool.

EvoStu.
It would make a welcome change for someone else outside of the big four to get a spot in the CL. Good luck Everton :thumbup:
By smartie
Would be a waste of a spot yet again when they lose in the first qualifying game. :lol:
By kingofdbrits
Points in the bag are always better than a game in hand but Liverpool can still go ahead on GD.
By algreene
smartie wrote:Would be a waste of a spot yet again when they lose in the first qualifying game. :lol:

We were well robbed last time by evil ref!! Thank god hes gone now... :-D
By lecurie
or as derek mcgovern said 'everton will lose to their bogey team, Rapid exit!'
By fowler
Everton fully deserve their 4th spot. I can see them in the Champions League next year & not Liverpool
Not a hope, Liverpool will get 4th. We'll beat the toffee c*nts when they come to anfield, just as we did when we went to theirs.
By algreene
fowler wrote:
Everton fully deserve their 4th spot. I can see them in the Champions League next year & not Liverpool
Not a hope, Liverpool will get 4th. We'll beat the toffee c*nts when they come to anfield, just as we did when we went to theirs.

Thats not very friendly.. But what do you expect from typical kopites.. ( I say kopite but your not even near Liverpool.. Probably Danish too)
By EvoStu
fowler wrote:
I hope for you sake you do manage to scrape into 4th place because quite frankly if they don't then you are going to look an absolute bell end and I'm sure every Evertonian on here will remind you of that fact.

EvoStu.
By fowler
I hope for you sake you do manage to scrape into 4th place because quite frankly if they don't then you are going to look an absolute bell end and I'm sure every Evertonian on here will remind you of that fact
Cheers for the heads up Stu. Look forward to May, we'll get 4th, your be 2nd.
By algreene
smartie wrote:another spawny win for the blue shites :lol: :wink:

Yep, well spawny!! :shock:
By kingofdbrits
algreene wrote:

Both Yakubu's goals were a little fortunate, the first was a good old fastioned Flip up and the second was because campbell is about 70 and can't jump. But other than that is was a good performance.

I would piss myself if Everton finished fourth and we won the CL, you'd still be in the UEFA cup.
By algreene
kingofdbrits wrote:
algreene wrote:

Both Yakubu's goals were a little fortunate, the first was a good old fastioned Flip up and the second was because campbell is about 70 and can't jump. But other than that is was a good performance.

I would piss myself if Everton finished fourth and we won the CL, you'd still be in the UEFA cup.

I wouldnt be too arsed to be honest. We need more European practice so we dont embarress ours selves in the CL again..

But even if we did finished 4th and the reds DIDNT win the CL. Uefa would still give them a place in it...
By lecurie
where are you now, you blue nose clown!

wasted chances by yakubu again

a champions league place is wasted on you chumps, try the inter tonto cup!
By algreene
lecurie wrote:where are you now, you blue nose clown!

wasted chances by yakubu again

a champions league place is wasted on you chumps, try the inter tonto cup!

You red turd..

I never gave us a chance last night. We hammered them but couldnt get one more in normal time.. unfortunate, yes..

But I will get over it unlike you bitter lot..

We will take 4th just to shut you lot up..

I see you have a nice run of games coming up! *snig,ger*

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]