The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By FunkyRemix
:lol: Bottom of the league with JFK on board, S Taylor can be an idiot but outclassed by some margin against citeh.

Need more players, preferably not like the sole signing who is injured and due to answer a rape case soon.
By GaryMan
Don't suppose a fellow Newcastle supporter can help me?

My brothers friend in HK is after the "members only" 4th home kit and as its only exclusively sold to members who has a membership card- does any forum member willing to help out please?

http://mobile.nufc.co.uk/default.aspx?s ... id=3358314

After one is Large.

Pm me or reply back on thread.

Gary
By GaryMan
No creativity, no firepower :roll:

Long hard season and fight at the bottom methinks unless we get a few signings like a midfielder and striker

Ben Arfa is the only person who wants to play but have no options open to him at all
By GaryMan
:WOOT

First win of the season and another CRACKER from Ben Arfa :cool:

Wonder if we're going to get any new additions today.....
By FunkyRemix
If we keep the squad fit then reckon a top half of the table finish. At least no one left, Remy will start smashing them in. Could be good for sharpening Sammy and Drummet.

Did you sort a members strip Garyman?
By GaryMan
FunkyRemix wrote: Did you sort a members strip Garyman?
Nope- still hunting for one
By GaryMan
Been told from a friend who a member queued up on the day that it was all sold out before he got to him.

However, another friend reckons that only XXXL is available so guess no longer available unless a member whos got one want to sell one?
By GaryMan
Cracking result vs Villa- didn't expect that tbh especially with how Villa had been playing.

However, as ever this season- Ben Arfa our main man
By GaryMan
I was pleasantly surprised with the Liverpool game over the weekend- thought it was going to easily 4-0 to Liverpool considering how we've been playing, and how well Strurridge and Suerez been playing, with the fact that our defence is still rubbish.

However, credit to the team and AP, we played really well and well chuffed with the 2-2 result.
By GaryMan
Continuing my self post :roll:

Another good result against Spurs- playing well lads- playing well [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Mad-Dog
FunkyRemix wrote:Three back to back good results, hope they can continue the momentum against the baggies.

Remy is quality.
this, although I can't see him staying, which would be a massive shame

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]